What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels vs Brisbane Broncos Live Updates *spoilers*

Raoul Duke

Juniors
dio said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh f@#k

that's right. I'd be expressing my feelings in a similar way if i was a parra supporter. Fortunatley I had some sanity left when i chose a team to barrack for. GO BRONCOS!

renouf

Juniors
The dominance Brisbane are showing has been brewing for years now.. they've just never been able to do it at the right end of the season because of injuries, etc

Mr Saab

Referee
Raoul Duke said:
that's right. I'd be expressing my feelings in a similar way if i was a parra supporter. Fortunatley I had some sanity left when i chose a team to barrack for. GO BRONCOS!

Yeah i love following a team that crashes at the backend of the year every year since 2002 :roll:

salivor

First Grade
Doesn't look good for Hunt moving back to fullback as Hodges has been sensational at the back again today while Hunt has made himself useful coming off his wing to get involved when required.

CrazyEel

Bench
Raoul Duke said:
From the dribble you write couldn't be much left. :roll:

To all other Bronx supporters, well done, defence was awesome. Seems you have your campaign back on track.

salivor

First Grade
Isn't it ironic that Brisbane have been using the tactic of kicking to the sideline all second half, a tactic that Brian Smith coached Eels sides used to love to use against us to slow us down. How times change.

Raoul Duke

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
Yeah i love following a team that crashes at the backend of the year every year since 2002 :roll:

yeh and a team that won 5 premierships in a decade. you pessimistic bastard :)

Raoul Duke

Juniors
CrazyEel said:
From the dribble you write couldn't be much left. :roll:

To all other Bronx supporters, well done, defence was awesome. Seems you have your campaign back on track.

and to you my friend... suck sh*t!

Latest posts