What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ok EGJ. Ill do my best to attend. Ill be the guy voting no. Sorry dude. If its a choice between Max, Fitzy or Spags, I reckon Max is a bargain.
I’m not a Max fan but I’d rather another 10 years of Max before Spags, Fitzy Or their cronies can have a chance to put their grimy hands on the club again.

strider

Post Whore
Hang on. What is EGJ saying to vote for? ... Max's constitution changes? Something else?

Is he just saying vote to change and move on from this administration thing? ... isnt that what we want?

Gazzamatta

Coach
EGJ is talking about the meeting after the meeting. Max wants the first board selected. The Anti Max group just want an election like the good old days.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Hang on. What is EGJ saying to vote for? ... Max's constitution changes? Something else?

Is he just saying vote to change and move on from this administration thing? ... isnt that what we want?

He's confused about what he wants, or he's been told to try and confuse the fanbase on what to vote. Voting yes at the AGM would be voting for Max's reforms, voting yes at the EGM would be voting against Max's reforms

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I already knew that EGJ was a lazy pea heart. He’s just proven he is as dumb as dog shit as well.

Stick to playing shitty Foo Fighters cover songs.

Gazzamatta

Coach
No. So if the yes vote gets up at the second meeting, there will be an election for the new board?
Probably not because Max will remain in charge and both he and on behalf of the OGLA wont allow it. So in a nut shell its a complete waste of time. A "YES" vote will just provide the factions with a warm and fuzzy feeling. A back slapping moment if you will. If Max can be believed it will not change anything in so far as how the first board is selected and Max's tenure.
I have a question though for anyone with greater understanding than I. Given the vote will cover all other constitutional changes presented by Max. Does this mean that a successful "YES" vote would mean the change related to on line voting etc will be passed? If this is the case, a successful "YES" would provide acceptance of everything proposed other than matters related to
A) selection of the first board and
B) the removal of Max.
Now wouldnt that be interesting?