What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta NRL club sack Daniel Anderson as coach at emergency board meeting

Do you support the Board's decision to sack Daniel Anderson?

• Yes

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • No

Votes: 101 66.4%
  • Impartial

Votes: 21 13.8%

• Total voters

dazeely

First Grade
Maybe Kearney is on the cheap. What a way to make some money. Sell off assets, coaches , players and staff in general. Probably ask you to recycle the supporters packs from this year but still take your money.

Parra = joke

CrazyEel

Bench
Suity,

For a long time, I was planning on staying out of things, but a few things popping up in the media lately as well as tonights story has cemented it in my mind to do this. Right now at this point in time, I suppose you could consider myself an independent. Who you heard about today, I have no clue as to what you are talking about, so no connections there. Blame, justifications and complaints really annoy me just like it seems to annoy 99% of everyone else on here. It's time for a bit of honesty, truth and an open strategy that is maintainable and judgeable against.

Bring on April.
LOL, isn't that exactly what you were saying last time as well :lol:

Pete,
I would like to apologise for saying your weren't a true supporter, it was a heat of moment comment and i deeply regret saying it.
Please don't let this get in the way of our friendship.

dazeely

First Grade
Yep Parra-matters, and I'll own up and say that I was one of the people saying it. I wish looking back that I ran back then and maybe things might be different.

Good luck if you decide to run Col. Watch your back thoug. The knives are sharp in that place.

Totally ashamed of my (our) beloved club.

CrazyEel

Bench
Yeah CrazyEel, already answered that one to Parra-matters. Yes I was. Difference is, I was trying to get people elected for change. This time, I will be running.
Yeah, sorry for the repeat, I was still on the previous page and hadn't seen your reply when I posted.

Eels Dude

Coach
Yeh great timing. This week should be about the drags and rooters Another win for the other codes.

Agreed. The Dragons and Roosters deserve the headlines to dominate them for the next week, same as us last year. Very selfish thinking by our board in regards to the game of rugby league as a whole. I just don't get the timing. It's pathetic.

Springs

First Grade
Really, tarnished by what - a business decision?
Surely must be, because it can't be tarnished by a salary cap breach, or an alledged rape case at a pre-season trial, or players sh*tting in corridors of hotels.

Tarnished?????

:lol::lol::lol:

Suity

Yes, tarnished by a business decision. But fine, go on like nothing happened and keep ridiculing everyone else big man.

I could imagine Anasta holding the trophy and saying 'this is good but that Nate Myles incident in the hotel is still in the back of my mind...'

Jodeci

Bench
It will be about the dragons and roosters this week

it was done so the GF would over take this headline by tuesday

Parra Future

Juniors
It will be about the dragons and roosters this week

it was done so the GF would over take this headline by tuesday

I agree Jodeci. They did it tonight knowing that the media would have to much more to write about after this hits the press. Tuesday to Friday will all be Saints and Roosters, then next week, will be GF result and Mad Monday stories.

MrT

Juniors
Does Kearney talk...?

im not so sure... ive never seen him do so.

well he spoke to me on Saturday when I bumped into him at Movie World on teh GC.

I asked him straight, "Hey Steve, you coming to Parra?"

He replied with a grin, "don't know yet"

I feel like he knew very well

sarahk

Juniors
lol @ the drama queens on this site.

You'd think we were the Melb storm and our team rorted the salary cap. Honestly who cares, we support the team and now our team has a new coach so just cough it up and lets move on.

and Parra pete, if youre not going to support parra who are you planning to support?

dazeely

First Grade
lol @ the drama queens on this site.

You'd think we were the Melb storm and our team rorted the salary cap. Honestly who cares, we support the team and now our team has a new coach so just cough it up and lets move on.

and Parra pete, if youre not going to support parra who are you planning to support?

This drama queen is disgusted, embarrassed and ashamed.

Respect, loyalty, honor, professionalism, dignity are words never heard of by certain members of the board.

Latest posts