What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta seak leave to appeal Moi Moi's Suspension!

The Colonel

Immortal
Physique said:
anyone know any History about Justice Greg Woods? Does u usually grand appeals? I remember he did a Darren Trindell case once.

Don't stress about what will or won't come of it and let it run its course. You're bound for an ulcer the size of a dinner plate at this rate. If it happens we'll know about it.....

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Don't stress about what will or won't come of it and let it run its course. You're bound for an ulcer the size of a dinner plate at this rate. If it happens we'll know about it.....

I'll be surprised if we don't hear anything by Friday night. but yeah, don't even anticipate any good news.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Physique said:
anyone know any History about Justice Greg Woods? Does u usually grand appeals? I remember he did a Darren Trindell case once.

They granted everybody leave to appeal until Dunley got off of the spitting charge, now he's really become strict (if it is him that does it all).

However new footage usually means he'll get a chance to appeal, so Fui should be right with him.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Justice Woods doesn't actually detirmine if the appeal is successful he just grants the right for the appeal to be heard.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
They just showed the footage again on Fox, and Daley thinks he still deserves what he got.

Laurie Daley is a f**king GOOSE, if it were Trent Barrett it would be "what a joke that suspension was, I hope justice prevails" :blahb:. But because it isn't one of his Dragons he says it's fair. You're an idiot Daley!

scottyeel

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:
They just showed the footage again on Fox, and Daley thinks he still deserves what he got.

Laurie Daley is a f**king GOOSE, if it were Trent Barrett it would be "what a joke that suspension was, I hope justice prevails" :blahb:. But because it isn't one of his Dragons he says it's fair. You're an idiot Daley!
Yeah I agree PDJ, he is so biased it's friggin ridiculous.

strider

Post Whore
ParraDude_Jay said:

f**k YEAH!!!! .... I am sick to death of the biased CRAP that comes from Foxtel - they all have the f**kin favourites and they get their jollies talking em up all the time.

Laurie - you are just running scared Fui might make it back to rip the sh*t out of your dumb motha f**kin dragons.....u prove yourself to be a biased dimwitt time and time again.

There, got that off my chest.

BTW - they also went on about Fui can only expect a downgrade at best and would be gone this season anyway.....DAMN - I want clarification of whether an appeal will get him off altogether or just a downgrade - who knows?

mickdo

Coach
ParraDude_Jay said:

Agree with you 1000%
I was yelling at the TV so loud when he said that, and my missus was just looking at me all funny! She said "maybe you shouldn't watch this show if it gets you all angry" :lol:

Daley is such a tool though. First when Warren Smith says something like "do you think it will help Fui's case", he replies with "No". Then later he says "I think he'll get a downgrade". So which is it Laurie you dipstick??? Take off your red and white glasses you knob.

Parrasque

Juniors
the thing is, what if the appeal board is watching NRL on Fox and there is a great possibility they will be, being Rugby League personell. Their decisions would be swayed by Dayley's comment.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
strider said:
BTW - they also went on about Fui can only expect a downgrade at best and would be gone this season anyway.....DAMN - I want clarification of whether an appeal will get him off altogether or just a downgrade - who knows?

From what I can gather it depends on what Parramatta are appealing for a downgrade or to get him out of his suspension all together. I don't think you can appeal for one and get the other though.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Physique said:
the thing is, what if the appeal board is watching NRL on Fox and there is a great possibility they will be, being Rugby League personell. Their decisions would be swayed by Dayley's comment.

they're not that stupid

Daily's comments are irrelavent

half

Coach
laurie daley is a complete nob. it's no wonder that jeremy john mohekey is totally in love with him

and it's also a joke that it's taking the nrl this long to sort this matter out. should've been sorted last saturday ffs

Latest posts