What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
I normally only come in for stadium updates, saw soccer. Thought I'd talk about how weird it was that I can't get into soccer as a massive "boring sport" fan. Wasn't gibbering.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, one of Spurs owners Joe Lewis the Nike owner and gazillionaire, is a huge NFL fan so the roll out surface will be NFL accredited as will other parts of the stadium. They will play 6 NFL games a year from about 2019 onward.

Ultimately Joe Lewis's aim is for Spurs to have an NFL team based in London.

Suitman

Post Whore
For those interested, an explanation of the photo is below. If you click on the photo, a larger image is available.
If you click on it again, an even larger image is available but it is quite blurry.

The lighter grey angled steel up to where the first major vertical steel is (which rises slightly above) , is the extent of the seating area. They further angled lighter grey steel behind this, and the black steel behind that, is all support for the roof.
One thing is for sure - the stands are, as promised........steep.

Suitman

Post Whore
A live webcam from that merkins office would be the go.

Actually, a live cam from the top of Altitude would be the go tbh.

22365542_827210484108493_1831942637650765100_n.jpg