What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

strider

Post Whore
Yeah .... this is shark park ... and everything where the dirt is in this photo is currently about 4 levels of construction and scaffolding

r0_376_5464_3448_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

the phantom menace

First Grade
Playing surface looks alright in that shot. Are the risdential towers at the top of shot built on the old grass parking lot from the Endeavour Field days - or am I 180 degrees out?

Suitman

Post Whore

Gronk

Staff member
It was always meant to be completed in 2023.
I think after the light rail out my way finishing over budget and so, so late an on time finish for Parra light rail is prolly a celebration for the government.

Suitman

Post Whore
The Museum will be built. It is already under construction.
The tree has remained.
This will be an amazing addition to Parramatta and all the bullshite crying about all the false claims re flooding will soon be forgotten. The old house will also be rebuilt elsewhere.
Thank god we have a govt who are prepared to push past through the minority of vocal protestors.
Now, all we need is for the Leagues Club hotel to also get approved.

1648719718077.png

Suitman

Post Whore
So, the Walker Tower is all but complete.
The Civic Centre (red roof) should be complete late '23.
The public domain area of Parra Square should be open and accessible from Church st around Jul/August.

1648955647765.png

1648955869252.png

strider

Post Whore
Somebody think of the golfers ffs

I imagine its not the whole golf course. Probably enough land for a few holes. Just make up your own score for 3 holes lost

Latest posts