What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Suitman

Post Whore
The W Hotel / Imax has had two builders go bust on them so far. The site has been idle for some months now.

Multiplex have been signed on in the last week or three and they will take it through to handover.

Yep, well on top of that information. I've been following this one closely.

Suitman

Post Whore
To each their own, but I'm not a fan. Reminds me of WW1 tank.

View attachment 64942

Yep, certainly an odd shaped building.
I'm holding judgement until it is completed and open. It will certainly add to the ground activation with the IMAX, and plenty of new restaurants for Darling Harbour.
And Sydney needs more high end Hotels. This will certainly be one.

Suitman

Post Whore
I see the pothole repairs are going nicely down Rozelle way.

I actually wish all the potholes would be filled!!

Anyway, the world's largest underground motorway interchange is beneath all of this above ground work including connections to a new under harbour crossing, which is also under construction.

1660544938538.png

King-Gutho94

Coach
I like King St Wharf has a lot of good bars and restraunts on the water. It's a 5 min walk from the Wynyard bus stops so easy to get to from the Hills District.

The sporting globe especially is a great sports bar. And they have specials or deals on everyday of the week.

Suitman

Post Whore
I like King St Wharf has a lot of good bars and restaurants on the water. It's a 5 min walk from the Wynyard bus stops so easy to get to from the Hills District.

The sporting globe especially is a great sports bar. And they have specials or deals on everyday of the week.

King st Wharf is just a long extension of all the restaurants of East Darling Harbour but yes, indeed, that side of Darling Harbour and South Barangaroo is a vibrant, foodie and bar paradise.
Easily accessible from Wynyard via the underground Wynyard Walk, which is an impressive bit of infrastructure in itself.
Central Barangaroo is still to be built and will take this strip to another level. Particularly with the Metro station opening in a year or two.
This will be an amazing precinct and will rival Circular Quay as one of Sydney's great destinations.
May even be better tbh.

King-Gutho94

Coach
King st Wharf is just a long extension of all the restaurants of East Darling Harbour but yes, indeed, that side of Darling Harbour and South Barangaroo is a vibrant, foodie and bar paradise.
Easily accessible from Wynyard via the underground Wynyard Walk, which is an impressive bit of infrastructure in itself.
Central Barangaroo is still to be built and will take this strip to another level. Particularly with the Metro station opening in a year or two.
This will be an amazing precinct and will rival Circular Quay as one of Sydney's great destinations.
May even be better tbh.
Yep sydney is finally getting its act together and getting the vibrancy back which is nice.

Gronk

Staff member
I like King St Wharf has a lot of good bars and restraunts on the water. It's a 5 min walk from the Wynyard bus stops so easy to get to from the Hills District.

What I'm liking about Sydney CBD is how they are finally following Melbourne's lead and using the city laneways.

This small Angel Place area has a Parisian feel and something to be proud of.

1660605920324.png

1660605977886.png

1660606002343.png
T