What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Can I, in my opinion, correct you and maybe nudge you to see and realise that it is only ludicrous because we are literally being scammed and robbed by our politicians and their powerful friends and masters. Yes I get that in the current climate we are going broke and that 50c or free public transport would only hasten that situation.

But if we all just accept what is going on and just play this game by the rules that they are setting for us then nothing will ever change and it will only get worse as all corruption ALWAYS does and dare I say it, the world your children will inherit will be several orders of magnitude worse.

So that is why I try to always point out that abundance, especially in a country as rich as ours, is more then possible if we demand it and state why and how every time we are discussing these types of things with people. We should never get bogged down in the deflective or complicated spin doctoring narrative the pollies and their stooge front men, who will bog us down in the weeds with absolute lies and misinformation so they can keep raping this country blind to maintain their wealthy and powerful status quo.

Look around mate. How the Hell can we be only getting $2B for a resource that we are the second largest exporter in the world and the country that is 3rd largest is getting $76B per year? That resource alone would pay for a damn lot more then just 50c or even totally free public transport don't you think?

There is no excuse for such lets be kind, incompetence is there? Or could you give a logical and valid excuse for such a failing? Please do, I would love to hear it. I'm not being a smart arse, I just get very frustrated when people say we can't afford this or that and the truth is all around us that we most certainly can and much, much more if we ALL stopped playing silly bugger politics with these fake nice guy politicians and demanded what is rightfully ours.

Shoot, what we should all be getting is an annual dividend of say 1% or 2% of all the royalties from all the resources we are selling to the world. It would be in the thousands I'm sure. That way every citizen in Australia would quickly realise that yes these resources are ours and that we shouldn't be giving them away for what is essentially free. They do this in Alaska and every citizen gets, I can't remember exactly but it is around $1200 a year from just one resource. But with them we are talking miniscule stuff compared to Australia's massive annual export resource ledger.

This country is rich, freakin damn rich but we are not getting anything close to what we are rightfully owed. We need to demand more and the only way to do that is by showing anyone and everyone when they say that we can't do this or can't afford that, that no that is not correct we can and this is why and how. If everyone stopped parroting the the pollies and trans-corporations narrative propaganda and simply pointed out the truth, their lies and disinformation would then quickly melt away and we may start to see some traction in the right direction.

Sorry mate but I just get so very frustrated with statements like that first paragraph in your post. No offence I hope. Rant over. Cheers

We are just plebs Ram. Modern day slaves. People just accept the silly rules the rich hand out to fleece us all. f**king ashols. And there just aren't enough men like us who would fight for our rights. Instead they want to worry about silly little insignificant shit and forget the big picture.
To put it simply.

WE ARE ALL BEING ANALED

Eelogical

Referee
We are just plebs Ram. Modern day slaves. People just accept the silly rules the rich hand out to fleece us all. f**king ashols. And there just aren't enough men like us who would fight for our rights. Instead they want to worry about silly little insignificant shit and forget the big picture.
To put it simply.

WE ARE ALL BEING ANALED
No wonder we all like Sussex Inlet and Yamba.

Suitman

Post Whore
Can I, in my opinion, correct you and maybe nudge you to see and realise that it is only ludicrous because we are literally being scammed and robbed by our politicians and their powerful friends and masters. Yes I get that in the current climate we are going broke and that 50c or free public transport would only hasten that situation.

But if we all just accept what is going on and just play this game by the rules that they are setting for us then nothing will ever change and it will only get worse as all corruption ALWAYS does and dare I say it, the world your children will inherit will be several orders of magnitude worse.

So that is why I try to always point out that abundance, especially in a country as rich as ours, is more then possible if we demand it and state why and how every time we are discussing these types of things with people. We should never get bogged down in the deflective or complicated spin doctoring narrative the pollies and their stooge front men, who will bog us down in the weeds with absolute lies and misinformation so they can keep raping this country blind to maintain their wealthy and powerful status quo.

Look around mate. How the Hell can we be only getting $2B for a resource that we are the second largest exporter in the world and the country that is 3rd largest is getting $76B per year? That resource alone would pay for a damn lot more then just 50c or even totally free public transport don't you think?

There is no excuse for such lets be kind, incompetence is there? Or could you give a logical and valid excuse for such a failing? Please do, I would love to hear it. I'm not being a smart arse, I just get very frustrated when people say we can't afford this or that and the truth is all around us that we most certainly can and much, much more if we ALL stopped playing silly bugger politics with these fake nice guy politicians and demanded what is rightfully ours.

Shoot, what we should all be getting is an annual dividend of say 1% or 2% of all the royalties from all the resources we are selling to the world. It would be in the thousands I'm sure. That way every citizen in Australia would quickly realise that yes these resources are ours and that we shouldn't be giving them away for what is essentially free. They do this in Alaska and every citizen gets, I can't remember exactly but it is around $1200 a year from just one resource. But with them we are talking miniscule stuff compared to Australia's massive annual export resource ledger.

This country is rich, freakin damn rich but we are not getting anything close to what we are rightfully owed. We need to demand more and the only way to do that is by showing anyone and everyone when they say that we can't do this or can't afford that, that no that is not correct we can and this is why and how. If everyone stopped parroting the the pollies and trans-corporations narrative propaganda and simply pointed out the truth, their lies and disinformation would then quickly melt away and we may start to see some traction in the right direction.

Sorry mate but I just get so very frustrated with statements like that first paragraph in your post. No offence I hope. Rant over. Cheers

No offence at all mate.
You are entitled to your opinion.
The best thing about the majority of your posts is that you don't make them personal. Unlike the following one.

Suitman

Post Whore
Stop Motion Sexual Education GIF by Mighty Oak

Who's panicking?
Once again, I was just stating facts. And, once again you need to post a reply trying to belittle me.
Keep taking sly digs at me Bart and keep targeting me if it floats your boat and if that is how you get your rocks off.
It won't be long before you'll be searching for another log in name.

Who's panicking?
You seem to be worried that it's not all sorted, just because there are some negotiations still to occur.
Once again, I was just stating facts. And, once again you need to post a reply trying to belittle me.
Belittling you... how exactly? You seem to personalise things more than is merited - a post suggesting union campaigns are nothing to worry about is as much "stating facts" as any opinions you've shared, and is hardly targeting you personally...
Keep taking sly digs at me Bart and keep targeting me if it floats your boat and if that is how you get your rocks off.
Oh dear. Over-reaction to a cartoon gif much?
It won't be long before you'll be searching for another log in name.
Is that some sort of personal threat....? Imagine if we all over-reacted on here in the same way 😂.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You seem to be worried that it's not all sorted, just because there are some negotiations still to occur.

Belittling you... how exactly? You seem to personalise things more than is merited - a post suggesting union campaigns are nothing to worry about is as much "stating facts" as any opinions you've shared, and is hardly targeting you personally...

Oh dear. Over-reaction to a cartoon gif much?

Is that some sort of personal threat....? Imagine if we all over-reacted on here in the same way 😂.

Latest posts