What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stats Thread

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Crunchy McMuncherface
554cd32a6da8116074b0a52b

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I found it interesting to see Paulo had played fewer minutes last year, despite making more runs than the year before. He also made slightly fewer decoys, but still more than in 2019 when he wasn't even in the top 50 for decoy runs. This year his minutes are up by 7 per game (an increase of about 15%), but the sample is small (8 games) and therefore skewed by long minutes in his first three games. In the past four weeks Paulo has only played 50+ minutes once (51 minutes against the Titans).

YearMinutesRunsDecoys
20195214.4<4.1

The most striking fact is that Paulo doesn't play the same number of minutes each week but in fact plays a wide range of minutes, almost as though he is being used depending on match conditions. Anyway, I hope he doesn't get worn out by having to sit on the bench for 25+ minutes every week. It must be tough for a professional athlete to have to make 15 carries and only get a week's break in between.

Years since last missed top 8:

12 Melbourne
6 Sydney Roosters
5 South Sydney
4 Parramatta
3 Penrith
1 Canberra
1 Cronulla
1 North Queensland
0 Everyone else

Source: the f**king ladders

I'd love Melbourne (slim chance) and Roosters (quite possible) to miss the 8 this year... and if we scraped in, we'd then have the second longest live finals streak.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Years since last missed top 8:

12 Melbourne
6 Sydney Roosters
5 South Sydney
4 Parramatta
3 Penrith
1 Canberra
1 Cronulla
1 North Queensland
0 Everyone else

Source: the f**king ladders

I'd love Melbourne (slim chance) and Roosters (quite possible) to miss the 8 this year... and if we scraped in, we'd then have the second longest live finals streak.
Wouldn't mind seeing the opposite how many years since teams have played finals.

Tigers, Bulldogs are in a drought

Yep, Tigers have had a very special run... doesn't look like changing in a hurry either.

Years since last made top 8:

11 Wests
6 Canterbury Bankstown
4 New Zealand
4 St George Illawarra
3 Brisbane
1 Gold Coast
1 Manly Warringah
1 Newcastle
- Dolphins
0 Everyone else