What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stats Thread

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Seibold's first year at Souths was excellent. Did he forget how to coach perhaps? His first year at Brisbane was pretty good as well. They might've been smashed in their only finals match, but the same thing happened to them in the finals a year before with Bennett in charge.

And Walters has them firing this year, perhaps 'proving' he isn't such a poor coach after all. I think there was something bigger going on behind the scenes at the Broncos.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Seibold's first year at Souths was excellent. Did he forget how to coach perhaps? His first year at Brisbane was pretty good as well. They might've been smashed in their only finals match, but the same thing happened to them in the finals a year before with Bennett in charge.

And Walters has them firing this year, perhaps 'proving' he isn't such a poor coach after all. I think there was something bigger going on behind the scenes at the Broncos.
Bad luck and global warming.

Pazza

First Grade

I think their financial resources and their natural resources weren't properly inline with their human resources which affected their footballing deph resources causing their stakeholders resources to under resource the whole capital resources at the broncos their salary cap resources were poor and couldn't compete with market forces in a world where players are only interest in accumulating resources cost of living pressures war in Europe all have added pressure on the value of resources since siebold saw a black cat after he walked under a ladder with a umbrella up inside souffs hq

Gronk

Staff member
^^^

Current points leaders - 1st
Most tries - 1st
Goals - 1st
Possession % - 2nd
Linebreaks - 2nd
Post contact metres - 1st
All run metres - 1st
All runs - 2nd
Kick return metres 2nd
Off loads - 1st
Try assists - 2nd
Line break assists- 2nd
All receipts- 2nd
Kick metres - 4th

Conversions - 9th
Errors - 1st
Ineffective tackles 4th
Handling errors - 1st
Missed tackles - 2nd

^^^ @Poupou Escobar you should breakdown these stats to see if those most telling errors have improved since we’ve gone on our run. Get off the shitter merkin.

Latest posts