What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta v Newcastle at Marathon.

Macca_

Coach
Sorry again :D

May be safe Di. Might not take it... That way I don't have to hang around the front of Wests if I get there a bit earlier than anyone with a car..

*back to paper work*

MystikEel said:
Everyone needs to bring a flag or something, I think. Would make a terrific sight :D

yes indeed. I want to see and hear u all when I'm watching the game from my loungeroom on Saturday.
Surely u lot can compete with the rest of marathon stadium ;-)

MystikEel

Juniors
queanbeyhole hindy fan said:
yes indeed. I want to see and hear u all when I'm watching the game from my loungeroom on Saturday.
Surely u lot can compete with the rest of marathon stadium ;-)

I need a new trumpet. Maybe there's time to find a music shop sometime before saturday........ :-k

Suitman

Post Whore
MystikEel said:
I need a new trumpet. Maybe there's time to find a music shop sometime before saturday........ :-k

Maybe you could use Hurriflatch.
He seems to blow a lot of noise out of his arse.......

Suity

Hellsy

Immortal
MystikEel said:

Not unless you want Nikki and I to ram it up your arse

eelz47 said:
get your shots strider, and have a valium too

WTF?? I didn't think you could get shots to sure owies and spelling mistakes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

nöyd

Staff member
MystikEel said:

just get a nice sized length of conduit (sp?) pipe, makes a very handy trumpet (and weapon if need be) ;-)

Hellsy

Immortal
Exactly!
I am suffering from the Eelz47 disease!
If there are shots to cure it I'd like some please

Hellsy

Immortal
Dammit!!!!!
I am in desperate need if you have a look in that 'lost the ability to type thread'

Hellsy said:
Hellsy
Noyd
Macca + 1
WC
Jess
Strider
Eela
Tyler
Colonel
Nikki
UTE
Holic
Eelz47 + 1
Kylie - possibility
MITS

Have I missed anyone??
I think a few peeps are looking at meeting us up there and introducing themselves like Angry_eel

And of course my plus one.

strider

Post Whore
bloody couldn't figure out how to get tickets on ticketmaster website ... it kept trying to offer me accomodation in newy ... ffs - I don't want to bloody well stay there - I just want to watch the frickin footy .... so I gave up and walked down to ticketmaster - i'm a bloody technophobic programmer :lol: