What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta v Newcastle at Marathon.

Hellsy

Immortal
Tyler will have you, I asked him and he is fine with it.
Eela is in that car too, along with Colonel, you'll be right

Macca_

Coach
:lol:

Strider has to go with Eela!!! Ner ner :lol:

Hey MITS, I'm going to stumble through that reserve and down Monash instead of following the pink :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
Macca_ said:

Strider has to go with Eela!!! Ner ner :lol:

Hey MITS, I'm going to stumble through that reserve and down Monash instead of following the pink :D

you live in Port Macquarie! ner! ner!

Macca_

Coach
If that was a worry for me, I'd think of a come back.

But I'll take that one on the chin. Blue sky, 27 degrees, surfs up. I'm outta here :D

strider

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
Tyler will have you, I asked him and he is fine with it.
Eela is in that car too, along with Colonel, you'll be right

I'll put the hard word on the mrs tonight and let you guys know for sure.

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
will tyler have me? - I haven't met him - for all he knows I am a axe weilding maniac .... when I get in the car with an axe, he should know to be concerned

that's ok, that's on thing both Tyler and yourself have in common, you can both compare your murders to each other while Colonel and I can sit there writing up our farewell letters to our loved ones..

should be fine.

Hellsy

Immortal
:LOL:
We shouldn't be home too late, game will be over by 7.30, so we should be back in the Parra type area by about 10pm

eelavation said:
that's ok, that's on thing both Tyler and yourself have in common, you can both compare your murders to each other while Colonel and I can sit there writing up our farewell letters to our loved ones..

should be fine.

Just remember you wont die in the car.

Unless Tyler gets to close to the back of a B Double.

Stagger eel

Staff member
MarkInTheStands said:
Just remember you wont die in the car.

Unless Tyler gets to close to the back of a B Double.

we will if Stridesy and Tyler compare axe murdering techniques.

eelz47

Coach
just ask macca

its 5 mins

we walked from the oval to club last year,it was not that bad

strider

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
We shouldn't be home too late, game will be over by 7.30, so we should be back in the Parra type area by about 10pm

Is that supposed to: a) help me with the mrs? or b) make eela feel safe because supposedly axe murderers do their best work after 10pm? :lol:

if its a), well thats ok my curfew is actually 10:30 :D
if its b), well I have always found that its easier to see your prey in daylight :twisted:

Hellsy

Immortal
strider said:
Is that supposed to: a) help me with the mrs? or b) make eela feel safe because supposedly axe murderers do their best work after 10pm? :lol:

Help you with the Mrs.. so she knows you won't be out all night partying with strangers!

strider said:
if its a), well thats ok my curfew is actually 10:30 :D
if its b), well I have always found that its easier to see your prey in daylight :twisted:

:eek: :eek:

Macca_

Coach
Macca_ said:
Yeah I'd say it's a 5 minute walk from West Leagues to the ground. Easy.
This is pretty safe to assume... I have been known to get these things spot on in the past.

Trust me.

strider

Post Whore
okie dokie ... stridey is coming ... and if I can get a lift with Tyler that'd be cool - I'll PM you about arranging where to meet etc

woohoo !!