What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta v Newcastle at Marathon.

Macca_

Coach
I'm heading to Newy on Thursday afternoon so won't have net access after that. So if I'm needed :lol:, try mobile :D

Noyd I best get yours on pm if you're heading to Wests any earlier... I'm not sure what time I'm going to be there yet.

nöyd

Staff member
I'd wear some old headgear but I'd probably look like Wally Wynn or Beaver Menzies

Macca_

Coach
Mmmm my plans for what time I head over may have just changed... As per the punters thread on PD my filly is in this weekend at Warwick Farm (group 3). Go the might Plagiarize! :D

strider

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
1st car
Eelz47 (+ nephew and niece?)
Holic

2nd car (I can prob take one more person but it may be a squeeze, and QHF is having car troubles)
Helen
Jess
Wittyz Chick
QHF? (QHF at the moment is prob not going to be able to make it due to not being able to get out of Queanbeyan with her car)

who's helen?

:lol: :lol: - just joking - just seems like its the wrong name

Miss_Eels

Juniors
I didn't read the entire post but I wanted to know where you guys bought your tickets from? I called our Leagues club and they're not selling them, neither are ticketek. So where can I pre-purchase them?

Macca_

Coach
Ticketmaster are the sellars of Knights tickets.

I found out today we canget ticketmaster tickets from the information centre here in Port :lol: Only just recently...

Thanks though Hells :D

Hellsy said:
2nd car (I can prob take one more person but it may be a squeeze, and QHF is having car troubles)
Helen
Jess
Wittyz Chick
QHF? (QHF at the moment is prob not going to be able to make it due to not being able to get out of Queanbeyan with her car)

lol count me out Hells, but thanks lots anyway, farkin car troubles, it had 5 months to play up, and it decides to do it NOW!

Oh well, nevermind, plenty more chances to see the boys this year, I'll see you all round 4 for our 1st home game anyway without a doubt :D

Latest posts