What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta v Newcastle at Marathon.

Macca_

Coach
eelavation said:
wicked! :roll: ;-)
You should feel privledged that I invited you to such and event :D Go the filly!

Ok, so looks like my car won't be parked at Wests now... Plan was for the Mrs uncle to drive us over and leave the car there. He'd then drive back. But he ain't going now...

So... I need somewhere to stick my flag if I am to take it. Will anyone have their car parked there around 11.00-12?

Hellsy

Immortal
Question for those who have bought tickets.... did you get them through ticketmaster?? I thought tickets are like $18... but ticketmasters cheapest are $21

General Admission - Adult
Pre Purchase $18
Ticketmaster $21
Gate $19

Hurriflatch

Referee
Prob. cheaper if you by them from the Knights Kingdom (Knights version of Parra Footy Heaven) up in Newie.

Hellsy

Immortal
Might give them a call tomorrow.. maybe I can pay on the phone and then pick up tix.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Hellsy said:
Question for those who have bought tickets.... did you get them through ticketmaster?? I thought tickets are like $18... but ticketmasters cheapest are $21

WC should get it for 11. the rest im afraid will have to pay 21.

Hellsy

Immortal
Thats cool Macca.. I might call them anyway in the morning and if it too painful then I'll go through ticketmaster, otherwise if we can pick them up and save money I'll do that.

WC is clased as an adult by Newcastle terms.. 5-15yrs are concession

Angry_eel

First Grade
Hellsy said:
Thats cool Macca.. I might call them anyway in the morning and if it too painful then I'll go through ticketmaster, otherwise if we can pick them up and save money I'll do that.

WC is clased as an adult by Newcastle terms.. 5-15yrs are concession
hmmm so r u guys buying it there or you reckon it'll be too crowded.

Latest posts