What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta v Newcastle at Marathon.

Hellsy

Immortal
We are only pre-buying so we don't have to worry about it.
I reckon if you are there early it'll be all OK

Hellsy

Immortal
U can never prepurchase the Season tix seats, they are turn up on the day only tickets

strider

Post Whore
so are you guys going straight to the ground for the lower grades? ... and do you plan on staying at newy for a bit after the game?

i'm stilling wondering if i'll be going or not ... its an extra bloody hour to the trip when you live in the south :(

Hurriflatch

Referee
prob. turn up for Flegg and stay after the game

from memory (which in my case is really poor) went to Wests Newcastle after the game

Hellsy

Immortal
We'll be meeting up before the game at Wests Leagues from abou t12pm, going to watch all 3 grades then going home.
You are welcome to convoy with us Strider, actually if you can get to Parra I daresay there is a seat on Tyler's car vacant

Macca_

Coach
As long as I got a car to stick my flag in at Wests :D. You be there by 11.30 mits?

Amy's uncle will drop us over. Stuffed if I know how we are getting back to west walsend after it though :lol:

*looks at mits and remembers last year* :D

Macca_

Coach
As long as I got a car to stick my flag in at Wests :D. You be there by 11.30 mits?

Amy's uncle will drop us over. Stuffed if I know how we are getting back to west walsend after it though :lol:

*looks at mits and remembers last year* :D

strider

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
We'll be meeting up before the game at Wests Leagues from abou t12pm, going to watch all 3 grades then going home.
You are welcome to convoy with us Strider, actually if you can get to Parra I daresay there is a seat on Tyler's car vacant

ok - cool ... thanks ... i'm still not sure tho - i'll pm you guys later in the week when i become sure

eelz47

Coach
strider said:
... its an extra bloody hour to the trip when you live in the south :(

stop ya sooking, i am going an hour south 1st to pick up a newcastle supporter then heading up....

then the same on the way home, just go

Hellsy

Immortal
I have tix on hold in Newy for:
Macca + 1
Noyd
WC
Helen
Jess - will use her own pass to get in.
They were $18/each and a $2.20 booking fee

Latest posts