What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta

effnic

Bench
mattyg said:
:lol:

Bulldogs win, Manly to Week 2

Bulldogs lose, Manly Eliminated.

Lucky for you, we won ;-)
While we are talking ifs and buts, if manly didnt beat bulldogs twice we wouldnt of made the 8 ;-) so thanks for the 4 comp points and a nice for and against. Now beat it troll.

mattyg

Bench
effnic said:
While we are talking ifs and buts, if manly didnt beat bulldogs twice we wouldnt of made the 8 ;-) so thanks for the 4 comp points and a nice for and against. Now beat it troll.

You are a GOOSE.

Do i really have to post the ladder to prove your theory wrong?

I'll give you a summary.

Manly - 5th - 32 pts (+41 differential)
Parra - 8th - 28 pts (+23 differential)
------------------------------------
Cowboys - 9th - 26 pts (-13 differential)

So, in case you can't work out basic maths, Manly without those 4 points you's gained against us, would still make the 8, in 8th place. So there goes that argument.

As a matter of fact...Who cares what happened in Round 7. If Manly can match it with Bulldogs right now at this stage of the season then good luck to them. The only problem is, Manly wouldn't be able to match it with us right now. If we had of lost Manly's season would be over very early. So even if you win the grand final :lol: you have us and Storm to thank for not F'ing up in Week 1.

scottyeel

Bench
mattyg said:
As a matter of fact...Who cares what happened in Round 7. If Manly can match it with Bulldogs right now at this stage of the season then good luck to them. The only problem is, Manly wouldn't be able to match it with us right now.
As if they can match the bulldogs they couldn't even match parra with 12 men.:lol: :lol:
Wonder how Matt "big match" Orford will go this week.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
scottyeel said:
As if they can match the bulldogs they couldn't even match parra with 12 men.:lol: :lol:
Wonder how Matt "big match" Orford will go this week.

one thing is for sure, he's better than Tim "the next big thing" Smith.

Ryan

Juniors
Too be honest - Parra fans have had to endure a lot this year. I put it down to Fitzgerald saying stupid things, and making stupid calls. I mean, don't tell a coach a YEAR out he's no longer required !!
Tim Smith, Eric Grothe & Mark Riddell haven't helped OFF the park. Apparently, Tim Smith brushed off an admiring child fan at a resteraunt. Man, I know he's young, but he's got a lot to learn.
Then you look at things like Morrison, Lyon & co. who are pretty big name players not wanting to come back to the club.
I hope it turns around for them. Burts back bigger and better than ever. Hayne's a HUGE find. Tahu will be back. They will always have that cyborg Hindmarsh !!! Now they have Brett Finch. It will be very interesting to see how Finch / Smith go in the 1/2's.

As for the Bulldogs supporter...mate we played you only 19 days ago. And we won. At Brooky. I don't think your forms too different from them mate..

Harold Bishop

Juniors
eelsta said:
not 1 finals win since 97, now that could be classed as a choke i'd say
Nah, id say winning the minor premiership in both 01 and 05, being labled "the best attacking team ever" and then not winning the grand final a CHOKE!
Tim Smith AKA the next Sterling, now thats a Choker :lol: :lol: :lol:

eelsta

Bench
i'm well aware of parra's "choking", just thought i'd remind you of your own problems at winning in big games, people in glass houses and all!!

Briza

Juniors
stupid.gif

chileman

Coach
eelsta said:
not 1 finals win since 97, now that could be classed as a choke i'd say
;-) Go back a year amigo....at least we have won at least 1 GF each decade (since the 70's) in the highly competitive NRL :D but then again I guess you could be a Sharks supporter :shock:

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
eelsta said:
i'm well aware of parra's "choking", just thought i'd remind you of your own problems at winning in big games, people in glass houses and all!!

How was Mad Monday. Timmy drink too much?

jabroni

Juniors
It doesnt really hurt seeing as we havent had the team or the expecations, but when you win the minro premiership and are absolutely gun, and then sh*t on yourselves, thats choking, going in there with a team that doesnt get given a chance by the "experts" isnt choking. You guys have had awesome teams and been unable to deliver when it counts. I suppose you guys are used to choking, thats what happens when you shove massive c**ks down your throats.

jabroni said:
It doesnt really hurt seeing as we havent had the team or the expecations, but when you win the minro premiership and are absolutely gun, and then sh*t on yourselves, thats choking, going in there with a team that doesnt get given a chance by the "experts" isnt choking. You guys have had awesome teams and been unable to deliver when it counts. I suppose you guys are used to choking, thats what happens when you shove massive c**ks down your throats.

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
All manly need is a good coach and they are in with a chance i dont rate hasler at all... They have the team next season to do it....

Y2Eel said:
All manly need is a good coach and they are in with a chance i dont rate hasler at all... They have the team next season to do it....

I wouldn't be too hard on Des. He's taken a wooden spoon contender into a top 6 team (at the worst) in the space of 3 years. With Lyon coming to the club, and the young juniors in the Lower Grades like Mark Offerdahl, Adam Cuthbertson, Mailangi Styles, Sean Meaney, Matt Ballin, Sam Key, Vic Mauro and Aaron Groom, I think our future is looking relatively bright. ;-) Not to mention the youth within our first grade squad, including, Steve Matai, Brett Stewart, Michael Roberston, Travis Burns, Jason King, Anthony Watmough, George Rose and Mark Bryant ;-)

Y2Eel

First Grade
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
I wouldn't be too hard on Des. He's taken a wooden spoon contender into a top 6 team (at the worst) in the space of 3 years. With Lyon coming to the club, and the young juniors in the Junior Ranks like Mark Offerdahl, Adam Cuthbertson, Mailangi Styles, Sean Meaney, Matt Ballin and Aaron Groom, I think our future is looking relatively bright. ;-)

Yes but look what players coaches like brian smith and Stuart Raper have at their disposal and have done squat... Get rid of des and they'll win it...

Latest posts