What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta

scottyeel

Bench
Mayor_Quimby said:
Yes with newcastle and Joey Johns!

I can't see Tim Smith leading the Paddington Pooh Bears to an under 13's girl premiership let alone an NRL premiership. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: The funny thing is that's timmy only played 1 and a half seasons and already won more that Big Game Matt for only half the price. $500k Bwahahahahahahahahahah:lol:

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
huh?

Tim Smith in finals - 1/3 = 33%
Matt Orford in finals - 3/7 = 42%

Nuff said.

Next you'll be telling me that Wagon is capable of playing first grade and PJ Marsh deserves a test jersey.

scottyeel

Bench
Achievements:
Tim Smith-minor premiership
big game Orford-ZERO:lol: :lol: That's right, $500k:crazy: and he has never won a single thing!:lol: :lol:

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
wow - minor premiership

that's like achieving captaincy of premier league......NO-ONE GIVES A Sh!T.

but i'll do you a deal, you stay satisfied with your minor premiership from last year while i go out and watch Manly play the Dragons to try and progress to the GFQ!

you may now depart the forum with your tail between your legs

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
scottyeel said:
:lol: :lol: The funny thing is that's timmy only played 1 and a half seasons and already won more that Big Game Matt for only half the price. $500k Bwahahahahahahahahahah:lol:

That big game win... what happened in the cowboys game last year? Where is Parra right now?

Y2Eel

First Grade
Mayor_Quimby said:
The thing that is most funny, besides manly being still in the comp and the Eels on a contiki tour somewhere...is that next year we will see

6.Finch
7.T.Smith

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Worst halves in the comp.

Damn you got us..

Wait there Finch has played what for NSW orford Hmmm nup. and finch was on top of the try assist for this season...:p

TIm Smith rookie of the year was up the top of try assist last season.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Mayor_Quimby said:
wow - minor premiership

that's like achieving captaincy of premier league......NO-ONE GIVES A Sh!T.

but i'll do you a deal, you stay satisfied with your minor premiership from last year while i go out and watch Manly play the Dragons to try and progress to the GFQ!

you may now depart the forum with your tail between your legs

LOL wow a GFQ you wont get ther eyou havent won a game in the finals since 97..:lol:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Y2Eel said:
Damn you got us..

Wait there Finch has played what for NSW orford Hmmm nup. and finch was on top of the try assist for this season...:p

Buddy the only reason Finch got the call up for Origin this year and 2 years ago was after they'd called Orford who told them he was unavailable due to injury. He got into Origin as the dregs !!:lol: :lol:
As for top try assists for the year - not on any table I saw. Johns was first with Orford second. Didn't even bother going down the list to see where Finch was.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Y2Eel said:
Damn you got us..

Finch played Origin after Gower & Orford were injured and Johns didn't want to make a comeback. So he was 4th choice BEHIND Orford.

Finch is number one try assist????? :lol: :lol: :lol: What have you been smoking? He's coming about 12th. 1st = Johns, 2nd = Orford.

Tim Smith and the words 'second year syndrome' go hand in hand.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Y2Eel said:
LOL wow a GFQ you wont get ther eyou havent won a game in the finals since 97..:lol:

But at least we get the chance.

Your mob don't get much of a chance to play in it from Parramatta Workers Club do they? :crazy:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Mayor_Quimby said:
Finch played Origin after Gower & Orford were injured and Johns didn't want to make a comeback. So he was 4th choice BEHIND Orford.

Finch is number one try assist????? :lol: :lol: :lol: What have you been smoking? He's coming about 12th. 1st = Johns, 2nd = Orford.

Tim Smith and the words 'second year syndrome' go hand in hand.

He's coming 3rd...

Tim Smith has had a sh*t house season but ah well you take the good with the bad..
Top 20 Try Assists26Andrew Johns24Matt Orford19Brett Finch

Good luck friday I'll throw my support behind manly cant let the dragons get near a GF lol

Nutzcraw

Juniors
You keep going on about Manly and not winning a final since 97 - How many have they played in since 97???

1?? - last week??

scottyeel

Bench
Nutzcraw said:
You keep going on about Manly and not winning a final since 97 - How many have they played in since 97???

1?? - last week??
I can remember another at Parramatta Stadium last year.:cool:

Quint

Juniors
I was really looking forward to tonights game....
Thanks a lot for a semi final performance guys!
What a joke!
but thank you on behalf of Channel 9 for making up the ratings numbers for this week,cause thats all you did !@
This is directed at the Team not the Fans

paulb88

Juniors
I don't usually like to start a commotion, but after reading Mayor Quimby's "Parramatta" post, all i have to say is: Na na na na, na na na na, heyyyy heyyy eyyyy GOODBYE!!

paulb88 said:
I don't usually like to start a commotion, but after reading Mayor Quimby's "Parramatta" post, all i have to say is: Na na na na, na na na na, heyyyy heyyy eyyyy GOODBYE!!

With all due respect mate, you can't really say anything. Just team scraped into the top 8 and was eliminated in the first week. Manly was eliminated in the second week by a team that totally outclassed them.

Latest posts