What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra's greatest choke!!!

What is Parra's biggest choke moment?

• 1998 SF vs Canterbury

Votes: 56 35.4%
  • 1999 SF vs Melbourne

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • 2001 GF vs Newcastle

Votes: 62 39.2%
  • 2005 SF vs North Qld

Votes: 37 23.4%

• Total voters

bluesbreaker

Bench
Smartman said:
The most successful team in 25 years with 6 premierships, no other team can beat that.
icon6.gif

Brisbane will absolutely smash this.

Knightmare

Coach
I agree- the day the Broncos play a team who truly deserve to be in the GrandFinal instead of a team who got there by a fluke, the Broncos will lose their first Grand Final.

Nickeel

Juniors
Beaches Boy said:
All great and glorious occasions in my eyes. The more Parra choke the happier I feel.

From my perspective, I really enjoyed the choke that went on in the 1997 GF.

Now that was glorious.

Nick

eelandia

Juniors
i was a minority sitting amongst the bulldog army...bloke next to me got threatened with a knife when the dogs were behind 18-2.

PS: the racist (albeit parra supporter) deserved it IMO.

Bengal

Juniors
Maybe if Parra go back to being blue n gold, rather than gold and blue, they'll do better

When did they change over anyway...can somebody tell me???

I'm not a Parra supporter, but love the blue n gold myself

Bengal

Juniors
Haha fair enough...prefer those colours though...still....can't recall Parra choking in those colours.

Bengal

Juniors
Ok...so I see you lost to the Broncos and the Dragons...hard games to win at any time...just the loss to Souths you could blame on the beautiful blue n gold jersey.

Bring Back the Blue and Gold jumper.

After all...you guys do call yourselves the blue and gold army!

Smartman

Juniors
Bengal said:
Maybe if Parra go back to being blue n gold, rather than gold and blue, they'll do better

When did they change over anyway...can somebody tell me???

I'm not a Parra supporter, but love the blue n gold myself

It will be a total insult to past great parra players of the 80's if they wore those jumpers today espescially after sundays debacle.

Latest posts