What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ParraTV

Is anyone else finding very slow to load pages, that's if it loads at all?
It's getting beyond a joke sometimes. Wouldn't worry if I wasn't paying to access it but I am. Some days like at the moment i just give up waiting and don't bother and that can be like it 2-3 days a week.
Whats the email address? i want to complain.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Loads up fine but problem for me is it doesn't log me in. I mean im logged in but it still shows the enter user name and password screen. When i go to forgot password then i see on the left that i already have the access.

the videos load fine it is the screens and menus, the login takes a while too.
The video load quite quick.
I'm on ADSL.

apeman

Juniors
pages take forever to load and to log in.

i have naked DSL (the fastest connection in AUSTralia)

but once the video starts, it plays ok. but it takes too long to get to the play point.

cleary its a budget site. parra took the cheap website plan.

they should upload the videos to youtube, and allow all the fans to watch.

parratv represents an old business model.

subsciption is ok, thats what every1 on the internet is doing. No one on the internet pays for anything.

Hellsy

Immortal
Ive just got plain old Telstra broadband and it works just fine for me.
I more have troubles with it logging me out

apeman

Juniors
it works ok for old ppl who dont mind waiting.

but, ppl who are used to youtube speeds find parrtv slow and frustrating.

joeytheEEL

Juniors
The Parratv pages have a buffer time of 3 to 8 seconds which delays the Videos from opening straight away, this is done deliberately to help those with slower connections

Last edited:

Latest posts