What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pathetic Tigers Management

Sam H

Juniors
Damn Tigers management.

Overseeing the changes that have helped us make the finals for the first time in 5 years.

Making the hard decisions necessary to give us the dollars to genuinely compete in the elite professional competition in Australia.

Getting us ready for a huge finals matchup at one of the best purpose built league stadiums in the country instead of a 20,000 capacity relic from the 1980s.

Makes me so freaking mad!

Last edited:

thorson1987

Coach
The Roosters had no reason to play great tonight,they wanted to finish 6th so they could play at the SFS against a team they have beaten twice this season.

Roosters > Tigers

And tigers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eels.

We even finished with more wins then you and we had nothing to play for for most of the year.

Ladmate

Bench
The Roosters had no reason to play great tonight,they wanted to finish 6th so they could play at the SFS against a team they have beaten twice this season.

Roosters > Tigers

I thought this as well, but the Panthers game was on at the same time. Let's say the Roosters threw away the game, but the Panthers lost. It would be stupid.

And if we beat the Roosters, it would look stupid.

Ulysseus

Bench
No I wouldn't but thanks anyway.

I can't wait for the paranoia to kick in about Roosters spying on the Tigpies training.

Why bother, unless you want the Roosters to learn how to consistently enter the double figures error rate for every game they play.

As for the theory of "the roosters didn't want to win by too many tonight", perhaps you missed that bit of footy where Smithy was basically about to eat his 2way and breathe fire?

hutch

First Grade
well done to the tigers management for not locking out thousands of fans. now anybody who is a tigers fan can watch their team in the semis, dont know why some people are whinging!

applesauce

Bench
Damn Tigers management.

Overseeing the changes that have helped us make the finals for the first time in 5 years.

Making the hard decisions necessary to give us the dollars to genuinely compete in the elite professional competition in Australia.

Getting us ready for a huge finals matchup at one of the best purpose built league stadiums in the country instead of a 20,000 capacity relic from the 1980s.

Makes me so freaking mad!

:clap:

Imagine the outrage if it had been played at Liechardt locking out thousands for fans. Thank god a sensible, and the right decision was made.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
If Souths sneak into 8 spot, Dragons V Souths at the SCG on a Sunday arvo would be something special too. I know the Dragons have elected to play at Kogarah though.

chrisc101

Juniors
Great decision by Tigers management. Now for the NRL to finally wake up and change this week one finals farce which St George has turned it into.

ozjet1

well done to the tigers management for not locking out thousands of fans. now anybody who is a tigers fan can watch their team in the semis, dont know why some people are whinging!

yeah.........that's why they've chosen to have it there. :roll:

it's one of their 12 home grounds by the way.

cleary89

Coach
Great decision by Tigers management. Now for the NRL to finally wake up and change this week one finals farce which St George has turned it into.

Now for the schools to wake up, so uneducated idiots like this aren't allowed to graduate.

Bench

Roosters > Tigers
Your cred went west we beat you for the second time this year after you told us we were the worst team in the 8,you have nothing and you tipping Easts makes me feel good again.

Latest posts