What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pathetic Tigers Management

Trollhammaren

Juniors
No finals should be played at suburban grounds IMO. Plus hopefully with a close to full house there this weekend we should gain some sort of 'home crowd' advantage.

adamkungl

Immortal
No finals should be played at suburban grounds IMO. Plus hopefully with a close to full house there this weekend we should gain some sort of 'home crowd' advantage.

Tigers have about 8 reserved supporters bays compared to the Roosters 2...Tigers should have the majority

netic

Juniors
This is going to backfire for the Tigers,Roosters will def beat them again for a 3rd time this season

I love your predictions as they never come true.

I recall you saying with 5 games remaining that parra will win every game becuase of a bunch of stupid reasons.

Your a pathetic loser with no understanding of Rugby League

Haynetrains great predictions made 25/7

Roosters off a short turnaround against Brisbane/MNF syndrome = Eels will destroy them

Tigers = Parra owns this mob,look at the past 12 or so clashes,will destroy them at Parra stadium

Warriors = Parra will not lose there last home game of the season and the Warriors will not beat Parra twice in one year.

Bunnies = This team never beats the Eels

4 easy wins,end of story.

Wrong on all counts you f**kin wanker

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=365496&posturl=true&page=1#post6781926

Last edited:
Tigers have about 8 reserved supporters bays compared to the Roosters 2...Tigers should have the majority

We have one designated section according to the email and for some reason Penriff fans aren't allowed to sit in their ticketed seats at the SFS

Ticket Limits:
Ticketed Club Members will be able to purchase ten (10) tickets per membership

Seat Location:
Panthers Ticketed Members will not be able to purchase their regular seat.

Wests Tigers supporter bays will be located in: Cat 1 (Bays 12, 14-16, 32-35); Cat 2 (Bays 17-18, 30-31); Cat 3 (Bays 19-29).

Roosters Supporter Bays: Cat 1: (Bays 36-38).

Spot

Juniors
As a Tigers fan, I'm not used to watching footy in September so I'm massively excited.

alien

Referee
Why does everyone think that if the game wasn't at the SFS that it would have been at Leichhardt Oval when Campbelltown Stadium is the better stadium?

It is a good decision to have the game at the SFS because Wests Tigers supporters will outnumber the Roosters supporters anyway and more supporters will get to go to the game. ANZ Stadium would have been ok too. I think it will be a fullhouse on Saturday and the atmosphere will be really good! C'MON WESTS TIGERS!

TheDalek079

Bench
Bow down to me

many people picked that Easts would win.

checked some old posts, found this from me in november last year:

2010 Premiers: EASTS
2010 Grand Final Teams: EASTS, Panthers
2010 Minor Premiers: EASTS
2010 Wooden Spooners: Souffs
2010 Clive Churchill Medallist: Sam Perrett

State of Origin Series Winners: NSW
State of Origin Player of the Series: Craig Fitzgibbon
One player from QLD to make State of Origin Debut: Jake Friend
One player from NSW to make State of Origin Debut: Todd Carney
One player to make Australian Debut: Mitchell Pearce
One Player to make NZ Debut: Anthony Cherrington

NRL Leading Try Scorer: Phil Graham
NRL Leading Point Scorer: Craig Fitzgibbon
NRL Most improved team: EASTS
NRL Most declined team: St George Illawarra Chokers
NRL Buy of the year: Todd Carney
NRL Try of the year: A 95m intercept by Fitzgibbon

NRL Fullback of the year: Sam Perrett
NRL Winger of the year: Shaun Kenny-Dowall
NRL Centre of the year: Phil Graham
NRL Five-Eighth of the year: Todd Carney
NRL Halfback of the year: Mitchell Pearce
NRL Prop of the year: Frank-Paul Nuuausala
NRL Hooker of the year: Jake Friend
NRL 2nd Rower of the year: Craig Fitzgibbon
NRL Lock of the year: Braith Anasta
NRL Rookie of the year: Kane Linnett
NRL Coach of the year: Brian Smith
NRL Player of the year (Dally M): Todd Carney

First Coach Sacked: John Lang
First Player Sacked: Justin Hodges
Player to announce Retirement: ??????????
Headline of the year: "FITZY IN SHOCK RETURN TO BONDI!"

NRL TOP 8
Easts
??????
??????/
????????
????????
?????????
???????
????????

how many picked Carney for DallyM from that far out? Bow down to me!:lol::lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
The only twats I bow to are ones I am going to have my wicked way with - and I don't do twigs.

BTW, Nick Politis thanks the Tigers for the HGA which they really needed considering the Chooks half time stats looked lik Parramatta's. OK - 35k beats Leichhardt, but if I were Steve Humphries I'd happily halve that crowd for a packed house at Leichardt and a possible week off if Manly win.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
They didn't have any home ground advantage. The crowd was about 70-30 Tigers fans.

It really is a non issue.