What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Gallen ?

Famous1

Juniors
handy, but where can we really use him, 5/8 or backrow..........

DONT WE HAVE ENOUGH ALREADY........... :(

Famous1

Juniors
richard horne, halfback from hull is off-contract...... Great Britain Halfback........

might wanna come to australia show how good he is..... be good outside prince.
DOUBTFUL.......

id like a blockbusting winger/centre ( Joel Monaghan )
and a another prop to rotate Skando, Payten and Whoever and bring on the younger forwards slower. although can we contain Rhino

Tigerpete

Juniors
Merrit......souths reject, nah!

As for Gallen,if we were to purchase him, tis the end of Nick Graham.

Vicious

Bench
Gallen is a good solid player,but we have two young secon rowers who are better in Chris Heighington and Nigel Plum.However I think they are both off contract and if our management are stupid enough to let either of these players go,a bloke like Gallen would be ideal!

Famous1

Juniors
Vicious said:
Gallen is a good solid player,but we have two young secon rowers who are better in Chris Heighington and Nigel Plum.However I think they are both off contract and if our management are stupid enough to let either of these players go,a bloke like Gallen would be ideal!
If they let Rhino go, i will protest and not attend another game this year. The way he plays is how it should be, Fast and HARD

Famous1

Juniors
Tigerpete said:

I'd Love Merritt in a tigers jersey, young, plenty of speed and trouted for greatness at souths. I'd have him anyday over fitzhenry on the wing or covell

Vicious

Bench
Famous1 said:
Tigerpete said:

I'd Love Merritt in a tigers jersey, young, plenty of speed and trouted for greatness at souths. I'd have him anyday over fitzhenry on the wing or covell
Yeah,Merritt would be a great replacement for Moodie if he retires.Pity the Sharks aren`t that silly! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your right about Rhino though.He plays great,although I was a little disappointed in his game against the Dragons,he didn`t get much help and was far from the worst player.I`m sure he`ll have a big game this week if he`s picked!

tigpie

Juniors
Your right about Rhino though.He plays great,although I was a little disappointed in his game against the Dragons

And that dumb leg pull late in the tackle at the end of the game led directly (via a penalty and missed tackle) to the 9th Dragons try that brought up the 50 points (sounds so much worse than 46-, don't you think!)

Famous1

Juniors
Vicious said:
Famous1 said:
Tigerpete said:

Yeah,Merritt would be a great replacement for Moodie if he retires.Pity the Sharks aren`t that silly! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your right about Rhino though.He plays great,although I was a little disappointed in his game against the Dragons,he didn`t get much help and was far from the worst player.I`m sure he`ll have a big game this week if he`s picked!
Vicious, what are you talking about im always right. under alternate nickname, i said moodie would be signed by the tigers, week later he DID

Vicious

Bench
tigpie said:
Your right about Rhino though.He plays great,although I was a little disappointed in his game against the Dragons

And that dumb leg pull late in the tackle at the end of the game led directly (via a penalty and missed tackle) to the 9th Dragons try that brought up the 50 points (sounds so much worse than 46-, don't you think!)
Not really.46,50 or 60 who cares,it`s a flogging in any case.You seriously can`t blame Rhino for that last try.Nick Graham spinning around like wonder woman is nobodys fault but his own.One of the most disgraceful attempted tackles i`ve ever seen and John Wilsons earlier effort wasn`t much better!

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
Gallen would be a great recruit in my own opinion. Just ask the sharks - they would be dissapointed if they lost him

Latest posts