What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Green RIP

Shocking news.
He was awesome for us during those Langy years.
I'm happy he got to be out our old boys on the weekend, but also sad for all his family, ex team mates and players that played under him.

Craigshark

First Grade
Can’t believe it. Was my favourite player when I first started following cronulla as a 4-5 year old

RIP Paul, I have great memories of him playing with us from 94 - 98. He was an integral part of the renaissance under Langy, part of the Brisbane Brigade Langy brought to the Sharks, inlc Craig Greenhill, Geoff Bell, and the late Paul Fisher.
Easts Brisbane they all came down from. Shane Richardson being the mastermind. Was a superb time in our history.

PJ

First Grade
How frigging sad is that.

Highlights boughht back a heap of find memories.

One of my favourites wasn't on there but it was a night game at Kogarah and he went near the length of the field from the scrumbase.

bluefox68

Staff member
I’ve never really been into getting stuff signed, but the one Sharks thing I had signed was a Paul Green poster.

So sad - the NRL community will be in shock…

Wynnum-Manly
Easts (Brisbane)
Cowboys
Sharks
Eels
Broncos
Roosters
QLD
Australia

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Jesus Christ! He was on the old boys lap on the weekend. This hits hard man. Bloody hell

fizman

Bench
Absolutely gutted, shocked, saddened and feel empty inside. All of those Brisbane boys are my Mates including Adam Maher (RIP), Andrew Neave and Shane Cairns before they were signed for Cronulla.

Outside of playing for the greatest Club in the world yourself, there is no greater joy than watching your Mates play for the team you love.

Greeny was a fantastic Halfback and an even better human being.

This is how I feel..😭😭😭

absolutely tragic. quite stunned tbh.
club legend that will always be remembered through the Lang era.
RIP mate.
thoughts are with your family and friends.

Last edited:

Special K

Coach
Very sad. I was just thinking on the weekend how great it was to see him at old boys day and have him connected with the club. He looked really happy to be there.

Far out