What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Paul Kent charged with domestic violence offences, found not guilty

@Apey from the bunker, I don’t think he would go to the trouble of actually watching the replay.

I mean I wouldn’t blame him.

Just say “we have a decision” and press the no try button.

Unless he’s betting on the match.

This Year?

Immortal
I’m not tuning in unless @This Year? and @Generalzod are doing the change room interviews and Footy Tab reports.

And I want a solid veteran fan such as @ColdWetPanther covering Panther games. He can be the new Sterlo.

We can have a mod doing the bunker.
The poor players wouldn't know what hit them. @Generalzod and I would give Fletch and Hindy a run for their money, especially if we were in opposed team sheds for the derby.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I think slrbroncos would do a great job reporting from the change rooms

He’d be banned from Storm games ffs!!

But I'd pay good money to see him get amongst the Manly 7 in the sheds. We'd find out if Saab truly is the quickest man in the NRL.
fkn let me in there
giphy.gif

soc123_au

Staff member
I’d actually like @hineyrulz teamed up with @WaznTheGreat to do a human interest-type segment like ‘The Fan’ discussing bald players past and present. Can fans love a bald player, do they have a future in the modern game? Fascinating insights to be had.
I'd also subscribe to that channel.

@Perth Red could do an around the grounds type bit for the goings on in the west, should take 30 seconds.

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
Freddy and the Eighth + Immortal behaviour are pretty fun, even if I don't agree with a lot of what Joey thinks these days. It's worth sitting through to hear the stories.

Hell I even watched the last Six tackles with Gus because Daryl Brohman was on. That was worth watching, love the big marn.

Yeah, just freddy and joey talking, not that dopey commentator. I'm sick of his f**king voice.

I’m not tuning in unless @This Year? and @Generalzod are doing the change room interviews and Footy Tab reports.

And I want a solid veteran fan such as @ColdWetPanther covering Panther games. He can be the new Sterlo.

We can have a mod doing the bunker.
Comparing me to Sterlo is probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me, including both my wife (probably) and my kids (definitely).

Latest posts