What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Curran appears in court.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
So I said "A child should be punched in the face by an adult because he is a child" is that what I said?

Please confirm. Delusion test.

You said ‘at a nightclub’ but as that has no relevance to justifying punching a child in the face I omitted that part. You also added ‘little shit’ to ‘16 year old’ which implied either you think 16 years are little shits and this is related to it being justified to punch them in the face…or you were just making a bald assertion that this individual was a little shit but with no reason provided?

If you’d wanted to make a point you could have just made it in the post instead of making a nonsensical post and then twice asking me to analyse it for some reason?

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
You said ‘at a nightclub’ but as that has no relevance to justifying punching a child in the face I omitted that part. You also added ‘little shit’ to ‘16 year old’ which implied either you think 16 years are little shits and this is related to it being justified to punch them in the face…or you were just making a bald assertion that this individual was a little shit but with no reason provided?

If you’d wanted to make a point you could have just made it in the post instead of making a nonsensical post and then twice asking me to analyse it for some reason?
I never asked you to analyze it. If I did ASK you, show me where I asked you? LOL yeah thats right - sit down.

You twist words and thats what clearly happened.

I shared my opinion and you twisted it by leaving out things I actually said. Then you tried to make it out that what YOU said, was what I said lol.

You got busted bad lol.

Last edited:

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
…or you were just making a bald assertion that this individual was a little shit but with no reason provided?
Did you not read the article? you seem to struggle with reading comprehension.

Josh Curran didnt like the little shit taking photos and videos of him without his consent. It escalated from there.

Learn to read bro.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Jesus Christ. You are very stupid.
Defeated response.

I answer all your questions and I ask you to provide proof of what youre saying and guess what? you got no proof LMAO.

You say I said this and that then you scroll up to see my posts and theres nothing there.

Stay off the crack lol.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
To violence..

But hey that is ok.
Im Polynesian so its kind of what were use to. Its what makes us tough I suppose.

When I was 16, I used to get smashed up by the old man. I played league with grown men who smashed me on the paddock.

Im old school style.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I think we can leave the “child” part out, at least from Currans point of view. He was in a licensed premises and presumably looked old enough to be in there, and I doubt Curran knew his actual age. He still probably shouldn’t have belted him but the kid’s age isn’t a relevant factor. My mates and I definitely copped the odd beating when we used to sneak into pubs and carry on like dickheads at 16-17. Sometimes we deserved it.
I’d think worse of Josh if he’d done a Connor McGregor and belted a pensioner.

Last edited:

Leber

Bench
Age isn't a factor. He was in a bar so curran prob assumed the bloke was 18. Fair assumption to make.

Punching him isn't cool, but it would be interesting to hear the convo that went on between the two of them.