What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Paul Kent incidents - domestic abuse charges dismissed, street fight

soc123_au

Staff member
You couldn’t make this shit up. Looking at him and listening to him you’d have to say he probably has alcohol issues and mental health issues.

But that quote? Horrible at the time. Even worse now given current events.
No doubt, but he would get a bit more respect if he stood up, took his medicine and then got some help. A quick trip to Thailand for some rehab, a trip to Grace Bros to grab a nice knitted cardigan and he is welcomed back as a hero.

Being a drunken shitweasle is not a "mental health" problem.
In Kent's case, its a "being a f**king self entitled merkin" problem.

And weak as piss for playing the mental health card after mocking others.
Most people stop trying to justify their wanker behaviour on being drunk when they’re around 25. If you can’t handle yourself on the drink then it might be best to stay off it.

King hit

Coach

lynx000

Juniors
If I am being cynical, this is all about trying to keep one of his jobs. In saying that, the allegation is probably genuine. There is no doubt that there is an alcohol abuse/addiction issue there, and he has had the appearance (from the outside) that he has been spiralling downwards with his mental health for a while.

blue bags

First Grade
There are reports of allegations
The other guy said to Kenny 😀
Shut up
You a Rapist
That's what got Kenny upset

Reflector

Juniors
As if I couldn’t hate him even more. What a total flog this bloke is. Give it to anyone who claims moral high ground at all times. Sorry if I sound deranged but I have such a hatred of Paul Kent. And I don’t hate a lot of things
Is that you, Dog Head?

If so, I want to start a petition to nominate you for Australian Of The Year

Wizardman

First Grade
If I am being cynical, this is all about trying to keep one of his jobs. In saying that, the allegation is probably genuine. There is no doubt that there is an alcohol abuse/addiction issue there, and he has had the appearance (from the outside) that he has been spiralling downwards with his mental health for a while.
It is all of those things.

In saying that though, there is one person that needs to claim responsibility for his plight. The consequences should not disappear because he has signs of mental illness. If you f**k up in life, it is amazing how the black dog can sneak up to you as a result.

He needs help.....but his behaviour should cost him his television job....and I think it will.

Saxon

Bench
There are reports of allegations
The other guy said to Kenny 😀
Shut up
You a Rapist
That's what got Kenny upset
You know what Kenty? There are laws around that.
The law relating to slander says that you can sue someone who makes untrue statements that damage your reputation.
The law relating to assault says that it doesn't matter what someone says, you can't just wind up and hit them. No matter what they said. You know; like if someone in a pub (for example) calls you a rapist, or if your girlfriend says no.

blue bags

First Grade
You know what Kenty? There are laws around that.
The law relating to slander says that you can sue someone who makes untrue statements that damage your reputation.
The law relating to assault says that it doesn't matter what someone says, you can't just wind up and hit them. No matter what they said. You know; like if someone in a pub (for example) calls you a rapist, or if your girlfriend says no.
Slander law's are very Grey difficult

Penrith fan

Juniors
Kenty might have been egged on by the remarks of the other bloke but that's no excuse for embarrassing himself and landing headfirst into the bottom of the tree.

Latest posts