What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Kent

sladden road

Juniors
Wow.
He’s cooked.

game over. Always been on a moral high horse and casting aspersions at others.
His riding of Burrito was ridiculous.
Chickens are coming home to roost.

DJDL

Bench
Billy_Joel_-_Glass_Houses.jpg

If hooper had been sacked for jumping all over that car the club would have only taken 10 years to outlast the 4 main shit slingers that were doing their best to kill off the club during asada.

Every Kent has his day.

Went to buy the Sunday Tele this morning.

Picked up the paper and thought wow it’s a big one this weekend. There must be an 8 page lift out of Paul Kent getting charged for assault. Lol. I mean this is big news eh??

Not even a Sinner or Shoosh from Rothfield in his column.

I thought the Tele was for printing news???

I mean if a Footy player pissed on a wall it would make the front or back page wouldn’t it.

The hypocrisy is all too see. Or should I say not seen.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Every Kent has his day.

Went to buy the Sunday Tele this morning.

Picked up the paper and thought wow it’s a big one this weekend. There must be an 8 page lift out of Paul Kent getting charged for assault. Lol. I mean this is big news eh??

Not even a Sinner or Shoosh from Rothfield in his column.

I thought the Tele was for printing news???

I mean if a Footy player pissed on a wall it would make the front or back page wouldn’t it.

The hypocrisy is all too see. Or should I say not seen.

Seriously? You expect them to shit in their own nest? To villify an employee before he's found guilty?

They can't comment because if they do, or if they take action, they'll might get sued down the track.

Pretty unreasonable expectation to think any News Corp outlet will comment.

Seriously? You expect them to shit in their own nest? To villify an employee before he's found guilty?

They can't comment because if they do, or if they take action, they'll might get sued down the track.

Pretty unreasonable expectation to think any News Corp outlet will comment.
Frenzy, in all honesty no I don’t expect them to shyte in their own nest.

But interesting there’s not even a sentence about him being arrested for domestic violence. At the very least a newspaper should report that news if it is a true “news service“ even if it’s an employee.

Plenty of players have been on front and back pages of the paper for being arrested and haven’t had their day in court. All they do is use allegedly etc.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Frenzy, in all honesty no I don’t expect them to shyte in their own nest.

But interesting there’s not even a sentence about him being arrested for domestic violence. At the very least a newspaper should report that news if it is a true “news service“ even if it’s an employee.

Plenty of players have been on front and back pages of the paper for being arrested and haven’t had their day in court. All they do is use allegedly etc.
They weren't employees.

I think your disdain for Kent is overshadowing your logic and sense of reality,

I'd say all News Corp will ever possibly publish is a statement from a lawyer. Their lawyer, not Kent's

Sharkman

Juniors
Celebrating this prick getting arrested and charged would make me a whole lot happier if it wasn’t a DV incident.

But fk all pricks making a living by being moral crusaders, cause your time will come.

R-15-3

Bench
I’d love to see a bunch or x nrl stars turn to being paparazzi and journos and follow him around for the next few weeks. Set up camp on his front lawn

Exsilium

First Grade
If the game is serious, they'll stand against those involved with domestic violence, as they have done with players under contract. Yes, he has a different employer but the media personalities covering the game are as much involved as the players on the field.

If it is substantiated, f**k him.

Rexxy

Coach
They weren't employees.

I think your disdain for Kent is overshadowing your logic and sense of reality,

I'd say all News Corp will ever possibly publish is a statement from a lawyer. Their lawyer, not Kent's
Rupert and Lachlan recently drew a line at poor treatment of women. Roger Aisles, etc. and as Don Walker sang, Tucker Carlsons a Memory"

Latest posts