What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Vautin - Gooorrrrnnn

Misty Bee

First Grade
gurl_child said:
Just a speculation but Sterling doesn't seem all that likeable personally considering both Blocker and Hadley hate him......

I couldn't think of a better character reference than having Hadley and Roach hate you.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Misty Bee said:
I couldn't think of a better character reference than having Hadley and Roach hate you.

couldn't agree more

if Hadley and his yes men (Roach, Fulton, Moore) hate you then you're a top bloke

I havent read the whole thread so someone might have already said this.

I get the feeling this push from hadley to be on the show is about him trying to position himself to take over from ray warren when he retires.

God help us all if he does.

El Diablo

Post Whore
listening to Hadley talk briefly about it today after a call it sounded like he thinks he's got enough on his plate atm

RABK

Referee
Oh and Gus, Geyer, Daley and Voss... or something like that.

Girdler can be on if humour is really needed... at least he is somewhat funny... at times.

Raider Azz

Bench
RABK said:
I really can't stand Chief and Matty, about as funny as aids.
you know you're sh*t when not even the newcastle diehards are backing you.

time to go chief and johns

flamin

Juniors
Rusty said:
Vossy's a knob has the guy ever played the game?
Vossy not playing the game actually adds credibility since theres a large amount of people who think all footballers are idiots. This also allows audiences to identify with him.

Brutus

Referee
flamin said:
Vossy not playing the game actually adds credibility since theres a large amount of people who think all footballers are idiots. This also allows audiences to identify with him.

I fully agree. Some knobs that have actually played the game are too scared to bag fellow players as well which makes it boring.

Vossy is a great host.

squiddy

Juniors
I agree bring Voss in to replace vautin. Vautin and Johns ahve not been funny for afe wyears now , I cringe at some of Johns attempted humour , his cow milking last Thurs was just plain stupid and childish . Harrogan too adds nothing , I thinkits time for a whole new panel.Is Ferris Ashton still around ?

fatshark

Bench
I say get Vossy and Gus there. Ever since Vossy put MJ under the pump with the grapple tackle and crusher tackle controversy I believed he should be on the show. Gus is never afraid to say what he thinks either.
So we get Gus on Thursday, Friday and twice on Sunday. :crazy:

mightypanther

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
just get rid of the whole show! Thursday Night Roast would be much better! 2 hours discussing issues in the game.

Yep, that's my vote.

Use the Sunday Roast as the model.

There is serious talk when necessary to discuss current issues, yet they still manage to throw in quite a bit of humour.....even Gould which still surprises the heck out of me.

He annoys the crap out of me when he gets on his soap box about stuff I don't agree with, but the annoying bugger actually has me agreeing with him sometimes, and like it or not, he actually knows his stuff.

No Johns......Voss hosting.

Just add a section for talking about the games from the week before and those coming up.

Every week have one guest singer or band to sing a song at the beginning and the end.

The footy players talent show is ok now and then as some of them have real talent.......but scrap the pathetic comments from judges who know nothing about anything. Just sing the songs, and have the phone in to pick winners.

Scrap that pathetic excuse for a resident band and you would have the perfect show.