What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peats

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So what then if i came on here and stated that i know for a fact that El D is a well known jizz guzzler who enjoys being weed upon by hairy trannies whilst wearing a batman suit? Would i then be open to a libel suit from El D? Would the site be open as well?

It's only libel if it's untrue, isn't it? I'll sign a stat dec. Problem solved.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
it depends what the rumour is about, some rumours are defamatory/libel and some are not

If some one posted "Sandow is a great player" although its hogwash, its not defamatory

what some of you guys dont seem to understand, what we do, we do for the benefit and survival of LU

some of you guys seem to think we delete your posts just to piss you off so you and bitch and moan about mods

Appreciate your efforts.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I assume because if you had a sore colon from being forcibly sodomised that you might feel upset about it, and then tough merkins on the internet could laugh and dismiss your concerns. "Pfft butthurt."

strider

Post Whore
did you read the article or just the headline.

I could imagine the site taking it down when requested but unless they ignored this the article itself points out that "it is unlikely the club could take on social media networks"

i'm willing to bet taking on twitter and facebook might be a bit harder than taking on League Unlimited

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I've posted stuff about NRL players that I know was true for sure because I was an eye witness, and it's been deleted.

Which means that LU is the source of the unsubstantiated rumour.

You are only a username and I'm pretty sure Poupou Escobar is not the name on your birth certificate. Its LU that gets in the shit, not you.

So whether you saw it or not is not the issue and why you or anyone else cannot name names.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Alot of people can have the same IP address, its not unique to one person.

How do we know who was using some one's 'puter at the time, could have even been a phone that is roaming.

spiderdan

Bench
So what then if i came on here and stated that i know for a fact that El D is a well known jizz guzzler who enjoys being weed upon by hairy trannies whilst wearing a batman suit? Would i then be open to a libel suit from El D? Would the site be open as well?
then casper would send el-d a message wanting to get in touch (although that may just be a rumour i heard).

you've probably heard that most mods on internet forums have an average iq of a kiwi fruit, although i don't have a source so that could just be a rumour too.

ps. i mean the actual food kiwi fruit, not a slang term for a gay new zealander.

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/andrew-...-with-canterbury-bulldogs-20140315-hvivs.html

PEATS FURIOUS

Nathan Peats is sitting out of football this week because of a matter that occurred five months ago – and he is not happy about it.

The fact it took the NRL this long to deal with the matter is the start of his issues.

Until now it has not been explained what happened. He claims that a girl he knows spat on him. He says he moved out of her firing line but she returned and he put his hand on her face to stop it happening again. That’s why he is suspended.

The girl in question is the daughter of a policeman. Peats is understood to have pleaded with the NRL integrity unit that he didn’t know what else to do and that he’d probably act in the same way if the situation happened again.

This is a ban from the same group that has yet to properly explain when their now head of football Todd Greenberg told NRL boss Dave Smith about the photo of the bloodied partner of Ben Barba. There needs to be more transparency and consistency in this area.

yy_cheng

Coach
sorry, why was izzy not allow to join us? did we not backend his contract?

Another slap in the face for parra

Latest posts