What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peats

To be fair you had to lose at least one of Peats, Koroisau and McInnes when you have Isaac Luke on the books.

Peats happened to be the perfect fit for our club, so yes, thank you very much DKOR :D

We certainly know how to produce a good hooker. We've got Luke, Koroisau and McInnes on the books and in recent years we've let go of Peats, Falloon and Segeyaro.

Glad to see Peats playing first grade and doing well for you guys. He deserves it. I know the Dogs were after him at one point. Glad he ended up at the Eels instead.

phantom eel

First Grade
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...he-storms-owners/story-fni3fh9n-1226887014512

FOR PEATS’ SAKE, FIRE UP YOU BLUES

SHOULD Laurie Daley take a punt on Nathan Peats for NSW Origin duty this year, he certainly won’t be wanting for pure passion.

As these tweets from Peats’ account during Origin II last year demonstrate, the Eels rake has cultivated a hatred for Queensland.

Peats was so pumped before the second match that he even ripped into Channel 9 for daring
to cross from the pre-match coverage to Canberra, where Kevin Rudd had just orchestrated a leadership coup over Julia Gillard.

“I think Origin is more important than our next Prime Minister,” he fumed. “Get off the TV you Dereks.”

The fact Rudd was also a Queenslander didn’t appear to improve Peats’ mood, which darkened further as the Maroons blew NSW off Suncorp Stadium to level the series.

“I’ve never been more angry in my life,” he groaned.

Peats declined to discuss his tweets yesterday. “I don’t regret anything I tweet, but I don’t need to put any more pressure on myself.”

011822-ceb18368-c54d-11e3-b68a-f6104b7c1796.jpg

natheel

Coach
His passion would never be questioned and watching him hit big forwards harder than some props proves he doesn't lack in toughness either. He's getting a lot of backing from ex blues players which I'm sure for him is a huge boost for his self confidence. I think he will have a great game this week

Latest posts