What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peek or Cannings??

Who will take Fui's spot Peek or Cannings.

IMO Peek is more reliable than Cannings an can last abit longer. Cannings agression is dissapointing if he fires up he could be more devestating infact more devestating than Fui but he doesn't. Peek for me.

mickdo

Coach
I think Smithy will bring in Cannings for Fui, Wags for Hindy and Peek for Vella if required.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Peek would replace Vella, but Cannings would replace Fui

one is there to be the workhorse and the other spot is the impact players spot

The_Coach

Juniors
Twizzle said:
Peek would replace Vella, but Cannings would replace Fui

one is there to be the workhorse and the other spot is the impact players spot

The only problem is Cannings doesn't fulfill his job as the impact player.

Jaffa was going pretty hard on friday night. If he played like Fui he'd be just as good.

The_Coach said:
The only problem is Cannings doesn't fulfill his job as the impact player.

Jaffa was going pretty hard on friday night. If he played like Fui he'd be just as good.

jaffas last game in first grade was terrible (round 5 shocker v broncos)...I'd say he would have wanted to be killing them in premmies to get though of again but then again Ash Graham has had a game since.

fish eel

Immortal
Vella and Peek are to alike.

I'd say Cannings play should Fui or Cayless ever be out.

Peek comes in as cover for Stringer and Vella (who I thought was terrific on friday night)

PB

Bench
Peek still has a rib injury as far as i know, so Cannings would get the start.

Smith also likes to give guys a go against their old clubs...

The_Coach

Juniors
Belly in Brisvegas said:
jaffas last game in first grade was terrible (round 5 shocker v broncos)...I'd say he would have wanted to be killing them in premmies to get though of again but then again Ash Graham has had a game since.

Yeah but was Jaffa to blame for any of that game? How much game time did he even get?

I just think Jaffa has more fire in the belly then Cannings.

Cordoba was 18th man ahead of Cannings a week ago, i'd even give him a go ahead of Cannings.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
To give Cordoba a go in finals football is risky, I'd say bring in Peek if Cannings doesnt do a good job. Cannings has the sort of impact like Fui's, but not as good. Peek is more like Cayless, workhorse prop and can carry the forwards when needed.

mickdo

Coach
PARRA_FAN said:
To give Cordoba a go in finals football is risky, I'd say bring in Peek if Cannings doesnt do a good job. Cannings has the sort of impact like Fui's, but not as good. Peek is more like Cayless, workhorse prop and can carry the forwards when needed.
This is definitely not the time to bring in a rookie.