What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith Panthers V South Sydney (otherwise known as the wabbits)

Luke Bowden

First Grade
A couple of things. Both players back ups are named in their usual positions in cup.

Fish was training with Cleary after the game up in Bathurst, and they were both named in the extended squad.
Lindsay smith and Hopgood aren’t named in NSW cup?? Not that I can see anyway?

GongPanther

Referee

1. Edwards
2. Staines
3. Tago
4. Crichton
5. May
6. Luai
7. Cleary
8. Eisenhuth
9. Koroisau
10. Leniu
11. Kikau
12. Sorenson
13. Yeo

14. Kenny
15. Hopgood
16. L Smith
17. Salmon

18. Jennings
19. Martin
20. Luke
21. Blacker
22. C Crichton
23. Falls
24. Fisher-Harris

Interesting that O'Sullivan hasn't been named anywhere (not even NSW Cup). Did he pick up an injury?
I think he has earned a break after guiding the team around for 3 weeks undefeated.

Iamback

Coach
SOS had cramp at the end of the game.

Has been given a couple of weeks off so he doesn't do a hammy

The_Frog

First Grade
They're certainly feral on the 50uff$ board at present. Have to be careful or you'll be hit by flying teeth. And there's the Phantom pissing in their pockets like a true suckhole.. Imagine if this game actually meant anything.

WestyLife

First Grade
They're certainly feral on the 50uff$ board at present. Have to be careful or you'll be hit by flying teeth. And there's the Phantom pissing in their pockets like a true suckhole.. Imagine if this game actually meant anything.

Wishing injuries seems beyond banter to me.

Latest posts