What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith Panthers V South Sydney (otherwise known as the wabbits)

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
They're certainly feral on the 50uff$ board at present. Have to be careful or you'll be hit by flying teeth. And there's the Phantom pissing in their pockets like a true suckhole.. Imagine if this game actually meant anything.

I feel the need to apologise for any harm I caused.

I had a rough couple of days. Adult daughter back in hospital for heart issues. No sleep last night, medication (for pain) has caught up with me a bit.

I thought I was posting on the Penrith sub forum earlier today, when I made a post about the Penrith players, being good community minded folks, just as I'm sure the Souths players are.

I did wonder why their were so many Souths supporters responding to the thread, and thought little of it.

It was only when I answered The Silverdale Phantom's post that it dawned on me that I was actually posting on the Souths sub forum.

I dare not go back and aplogise because I don't think it an be believed, and I also think I'll get a good kicking. So to Soc123_au and the Souths moderators I'm sorry I made a genuine mistake.

Now of course Phantom is in full voice. I think I've added to it. Sorry.

Again I apologise.

Jennifer.

The_Frog

First Grade

I had a rough couple of days. Adult daughter back in hospital for heart issues. No sleep last night, medication (for pain) has caught up with me a bit.

I thought I was posting on the Penrith sub forum earlier today, when I made a post about the Penrith players, being good community minded folks, just as I'm sure the Souths players are.

I did wonder why their were so many Souths supporters responding to the thread, and thought little of it.

It was only when I answered The Silverdale Phantom's post that it dawned on me that I was actually posting on the Souths sub forum.

I dare not go back and aplogise because I don't think it an be believed, and I also think I'll get a good kicking. So to Soc123_au and the Souths moderators I'm sorry I made a genuine mistake.

Again I apologise.

Jennifer.
No need to apologise. You did nothing wrong. The Phantom was quite rude, as usual. I think this is just how they get ready for a game, although I noticed their Roosters thread was really tame by comparison.

soc123_au

Staff member

Again I apologise.

Jennifer.
I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. A few of them in there are alright, but they have their share of mouth breathers as well.

The_Frog

First Grade

The_Frog

First Grade
I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. A few of them in there are alright, but they have their share of mouth breathers as well.
They are all feral, some just more than others. They've transferred their hate to us because the Roosters aren't a threat to them anymore.

Iamback

Coach
The return of Cleary is significant but as proven over the past few weeks, the club’s “next man up” mentality is well and truly working as the Panthers now become one of those sides who prove almost unbeatable no matter who runs out in the jersey.

Finally someone agrees with me

mxlegend99

Referee
The return of Cleary is significant but as proven over the past few weeks, the club’s “next man up” mentality is well and truly working as the Panthers now become one of those sides who prove almost unbeatable no matter who runs out in the jersey.

Finally someone agrees with me
Dragons played 20 minutes with 12 and went dangerously close to beating us.

Knights played 47 minutes with 12 and managed to trouble us alot too.

We arent close to almost unbeatable with guys out.. we've been extremely fortunate in having a cruisy run against 12 men the past couple of weeks to aid us while we are depleted.

Also the top teams haven't yet found form so while we have been average. No one else has been better yet either.

Iamback

Coach
Dragons played 20 minutes with 12 and went dangerously close to beating us.

Knights played 47 minutes with 12 and managed to trouble us alot too.

We arent close to almost unbeatable with guys out.. we've been extremely fortunate in having a cruisy run against 12 men the past couple of weeks to aid us while we are depleted.

Also the top teams haven't yet found form so while we have been average. No one else has been better yet either.

You break those games down and it doesn't look so bad.

Dragons game we lost Fish and To'o mid game.
Had 45% possession
Made 12 errors
They scored 2 tries off kicks and one was a poor read from a rookie left side
Not to mention we had the double movement and missed try not passing it to Edwards

Knights we missed more tackles than them
Less linebreaks so they turned up.
We went in without 4 rep players and Leota who is close. Lost a 2nd rower for the game.
Again the tries scored we down to poor attitude. Which is the down side to playing against 12 players

We have had Salmon play 30 mins at centre
50 mins at 2nd row.

This is on the back of still having the most inexperienced side in the NRL. while losing key players

chrisD

Coach
I hope we see Sorenson playing a full game on the edge in the back row. He might be more effective there and if he or/and C.Smith can make a go of the position we might get Martin into the middle.

Latest posts