What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith Panthers V South Sydney (otherwise known as the wabbits)

Munky

Coach
H. Puru and Lisati moved back to flegg so guess that means Martin and fish have made it through the week. Bench will be salmon Kenny sorenson and Spencer I’m guessing.

That's three undersized forwards on the bench (Sorro goes hard though).

Let's hope it isn't noticeable.

Girds89

Bench
Big game tonight. 4 nil up really gets us off to a good start.

I think its important the forwards lay the platform for nath in his first game back.

Want to see lots of involvememt from all the back 5 too.

We play our best footy when the back 5 get a roll on coming out of our own end at speed.

Put pressure on their young 7 and belt latrell and cody all night. We all know they cant control their temper when they are up against it.

Cmon panthers.

WestyLife

First Grade
Nathan looks so rusty poor bugger.

Edwards just keeps getting better. He'll be number one fullback soon geeze. Hard work really does have a quality all on it's own.

Staines has been epic. Had a back to back defensive effort on the same play to save a try.

Left side look good but tago had a bad read. Rookie stuff to be expected.

Vicpanther

Juniors
Charlie has really impressed me with his hit ups. He isn't scared to run hard and actually uses his speed. Nathan is rusty but he will be fine. Tago and may still need to work on their defence but that will come.

The only time south's have looked dangerous is after bullshit penalties.

Latest posts