What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith plan to axe six players to ake way for Terry Campese

bigfoot

Juniors
Sounds about right. Even if he was buggered though, the least he could do would be to catch the ball and either fall over and take the tackle or pass it to someone, surely? (Rather than just drop it 20 times).

Kilkenny

Coach
Penrith Panthers will no doubt have a clean out at this season's end. Spoke to someone close to the club this evening who indicated there are at least eight players from the current top 25 squad who will not be resigned. At the same time the same person expressed the view the chances of the Panthers securing the signature of Campese is 1000/1. Ain't gonna happen.

The money freed up from releasing current fringe players will be devoted to securing three or four quality players from the Toyota Cup.

Fibroman

First Grade
Penrith Panthers will no doubt have a clean out at this season's end. Spoke to someone close to the club this evening who indicated there are at least eight players from the current top 25 squad who will not be resigned. At the same time the same person expressed the view the chances of the Panthers securing the signature of Campese is 1000/1. Ain't gonna happen.

The money freed up from releasing current fringe players will be devoted to securing three or four quality players from the Toyota Cup.

I'd love to be Mrs and Mrs Penese. They will be moving from Colyton to Leonay based on their son's 400k a year contract. I also noticed Harry Siejka Snr down at the trotting track, punting hard with the family based on young Harry's 350k upgrade. Well done Leary. You are a genius. Why didn't the fans think about this strategy.

What sort of an idiot CEO would recruit a quality established marquee player?

Kilkenny

Coach
I'd love to be Mrs and Mrs Penese. They will be moving from Colyton to Leonay based on their son's 400k a year contract. I also noticed Harry Siejka Snr down at the trotting track, punting hard with the family based on young Harry's 350k upgrade. Well done Leary. You are a genius. Why didn't the fans think about this strategy.

What sort of an idiot CEO would recruit a quality established marquee player?

In defence of Harry and Penese they are still young. They will still be eligible for the 20's next season, certainly Harry anyway. They have some growing to do and further development. I expect both to push for selection in the NRL side in the years to come. Whether they develop into highly paid stars remains to be seen.

murraymob

Coach
i am sure campese is contracted till the end of 2011 .And there is no way he would get a release .So the story was more a page filler.Still nice to see us get positive news

Latest posts