What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith suck

Moffo

Referee
They are absolutely pathetic tonight. No guts and no balls

Get on 'em for the spoon, they are rubbish. They fair dinkum have 13 Trent Cutlers in their team

Sugar

Bench
Moffo said:

Get on 'em for the spoon, they are rubbish. They fair dinkum have 13 Trent Cutlers in their team
My spoon prediction is looking good;-)

pantherz9103

First Grade
Good thing I'm wearing a Storm Avatar now! Not just cause Storm are winning. I'm proud to be originally from Victoria!

I'm on a break from the Penrith NoHearts. I'll come back when they treat me with some respect!

Moffo said:

everyone, Panthers are now 2007 premiers

Mr Saab

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
Good thing I'm wearing a Storm Avatar now! Not just cause Storm are winning. I'm proud to be originally from Victoria!

I'm on a break from the Penrith NoHearts. I'll come back when they treat me with some respect!

Fraud!
Stick with your team

Bicey_18

Bench
pantherz9103 said:

True fans stick by their team during the good and the bad....

Im sure you were in all your glory in 03 (GF) and 04(GFQ), proud to say they were ur team etc.. and now cos they are in a rut you desert them? Thats more disappointing than Penrith's performance imo

miccle

Bench
pantherz9103 said:

:roll:

Skirt.

im not going to judge them, because its not like my team is doing great at the moment either, although i do feel with the team that they have even though its still early and there is plenty of room for improvement, they shouldn't be near the bottom of the table.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
Fraud!
Stick with your team

Don't give me that sh!t I've stuck with them for 20 years and I still am. I'm not really supporting melbourne its just that melbourne are my second favourite team and I'm saying here penrith you know a team that are professional and care, they are called the melbourne storm. I'm just not going to care until they start to care. Why should I get upset about a bunch of panzies playing sh!t if they are not even putting in the way they should be able to as first graders.

Canberra are a bunch of nobodies and we should be able to beat them at home. But we made them look good.

The Dragons v Penrith game next Friday Night? give me a break both sides suck balls.

bartman

Immortal
Great thread title :lol:. Precise and to the point...

There's a lot of teams stacked up on the bottom with 4 points at the moment!

mongoose

Coach
pantherz9103 said:
Canberra are a bunch of nobodies and we should be able to beat them at home. But we made them look good.

maybe thats why your team lost, because they had that exact same attitude.

Latest posts