What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith suck

kooriguy

Juniors
i think gower needs to be brought down to earth, maybe on the bench next week or at hooker and give priddis a premier league stint.. maybe then they will realise they have a job to do.

thommo4pm

Coach
pantherz9103 said:
Don't give me that sh!t I've stuck with them for 20 years and I still am. I'm not really supporting melbourne its just that melbourne are my second favourite team and I'm saying here penrith you know a team that are professional and care, they are called the melbourne storm. I'm just not going to care until they start to care. Why should I get upset about a bunch of panzies playing sh!t if they are not even putting in the way they should be able to as first graders.

Canberra are a bunch of nobodies and we should be able to beat them at home. But we made them look good.

The Dragons v Penrith game next Friday Night? give me a break both sides suck balls.

Both teams may suck, but at least our supporters aren't walking away or saying we support another team. What a disgrace.

thommo4pm

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
I think you're getting the brothers confused

Frank was great tonight
Tony did basically nothing

Don't know why Tony keeps getting wraps to be honest.
He has been a very lazy footballer for the past 3-4 years.
For a guy the size of him he is terrible.

choc_soldier

Coach
pantherz9103 said:
Don't give me that sh!t I've stuck with them for 20 years and I still am. I'm not really supporting melbourne its just that melbourne are my second favourite team and I'm saying here penrith you know a team that are professional and care, they are called the melbourne storm. I'm just not going to care until they start to care. Why should I get upset about a bunch of panzies playing sh!t if they are not even putting in the way they should be able to as first graders.

Sorry, but that sounds like a cop out - stick with them! You can't just turn on or off your support for a team like a tap, and have another one in reserve.

As hard as it may be, just cop it on the chin, and just pray and hope that this is the worst that we can get.

Might be kidding yourself in the short term (it's Penrith after all!), but tough it out nevertheless...

Mal Meninga

Bench
Caged Panther said:
Not wanting to shift the focus to much from how diabolical penrith was. But when gower put that chip over the top did he actually get it back by stealing it off a canberra player and if so how did badger not awards 6 again?
Badger is a lost cause. I'm not surprised players give him a mouthful... makes terrible calls.

Elliot doesn't make the tough calls... and whenever his teams play a lesser opponent they tend to play soft. Those who are calling for the heads of senior players, it won't happen. He's atleast injected Wallace and Jennings..... That's a big achievement for a safe coach like him.

Charlie124

First Grade
Every sign was pointing to a Panthers victory last night.....right up until kickoff. Carney out, various other players out, Canberra away from home, Dobson injured in warm up (slipped over apparently). Then what the f**k happened?? Very dissapointing game to watch.

Glen

Bench
Priddis throwing a girly punch then copping two great shots was hilarious. Then the cat had the nerve to yell at the touchie for the next 5 minutes

panfers hopeless

the 1990 grand final though. geez what a game. penrith could have won if they had held the ball.
and what about those teams!!!

belcher
daley
meninga
stuart
walters
lazaurs

fit that in your salary cap now days.

shear_joy9

Coach
Don't worry Panthers fans you'll be back.

Right now your experiencing the same feelings Raiders fans felt after the Parra game.
They both played exactly the same.

About the reffing, why was there no penalties given for the 2 blatent obstruction moves in the first half?

Also as mentioned in the commentary, the last try to Jennings where he was offside.
Why do the refs seem to go to the video ref for every try, then when the result is certain, fail to do so? I think it's an issue that needs to be examined.

Raider Azz

Bench
Glen said:
Priddis throwing a girly punch then copping two great shots was hilarious. Then the cat had the nerve to yell at the touchie for the next 5 minutes
haha yeah i thought that was hilarious, trying to tell the ref he didn't throw the first punch when every man and his dog saw it on the big screen replay.

legend

Coach
Russell Crowe's Band said:
panfers hopeless

the 1990 grand final though. geez what a game. penrith could have won if they had held the ball.
and what about those teams!!!

belcher
daley
meninga
stuart
walters
lazaurs

fit that in your salary cap now days.

Add Brad Clyde to that list but he was injured on grand final day.

tiger_nick

Bench
I thought Canberras game last week against the Sharks was diabolical but omg what the hell was that panthers?!

After they scored the first try they seemed to think they had it one and stopped playing football. The Raiders did the little things right and spanked them.

Lucky Gower got off his sick bed lmao.

p.s what a great game of footy the 1990 grand final was!! how good was it watching 'footballers' as opposed to athletes running around!

Raider_69

Post Whore
loved the priddis incident
he throws a limp wristed slap and Hinchy puts two beauty's right on the button, priddis looked out on his feet after them but to his credit he shook it off nicely.

Priddis FEARS Hinchcliffe!

Dave Q

Coach
About 8000 wasnt it?

The Panthers dont suck but they have problems, and it starts at their front office.

mightypanther

Juniors
Eddie. said:
Penrith are the most disgraceful team in the competition. No discipline, no brains and no desire.

For the talent they have their fans must be fuming at their continual disgraceful showings.

So so so so sad

But so so so true

I'm too miserable to be angry any more.

But of course I'm also a stoopid but passionate footy fan and will be there (as always) at Kogarah next week to watch them get flogged again.

Gawd I'm a glutton for punishment. :(

mightypanther

Juniors
PRKLCD said:
How big was the crowd? Didn't look that big on TV - with 10 to go they were streaming out!! Was the booing at the end of the match for the Panthers??

The crowd was about 8000.......and they were bloody lucky to get that.

They will be lucky to crack 5000 at the next home game.

And yes......the booing at the end was for the Panthers ( I didn't but plenty did)

Latest posts