What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v Bondi Battlers (Finals Week One)

Panther Mike

Juniors
Great win against our bunnies, the chooks!
That first half, especially the first 20 was clearly our best footy of the season, with only the clinic at Cronulla coming close.

Nathan certainly provided direction and touches of class but it was most pleasing to see a number of the guys who have been down on form lift noticeably for finals.
The forwards and centres fired up considerably and Dyl finally looked a lot more like himself with 270 running metres too.

Girds89

Bench
Best thing other than the win was no injuries.

Nathan
Edwards

On ice for 2 weeks.

A rest for the rest after a big year.

I thought the two tries we let in were a bit disappointing. Especially the alamonti one but we were stretched for numbers a bit on both so i guess they are excusable.

Alot of the players that have been down on form had their best games of the year... tago, marto and leota!

Very happy to get the win and no injuries.

What a way to finish up at Penrith park!

age.s

First Grade
A part of me really wanted to see us put the foot down in the second half, but that's never really been our style. We were always in control and we expended exactly enough energy in order to ensure it stayed that way. You get nothing more for putting a match like that to the sword than you do grinding the opponent down for a victory and as much as this was an important game, there are bigger still to come.

Very impressive performance. Faith fully back online.

Iamback

Coach
A part of me really wanted to see us put the foot down in the second half, but that's never really been our style. We were always in control and we expended exactly enough energy in order to ensure it stayed that way. You get nothing more for putting a match like that to the sword than you do grinding the opponent down for a victory and as much as this was an important game, there are bigger still to come.

Very impressive performance. Faith fully back online.

We couldn't Ash wouldn't allow it to be a bigger margin

Michael Matral

Juniors
They've absolutely been playing rope a dope for weeks now and turned up primed and ready today but for me..the charge down then Cleary tackle followed up by a complete defensive line within seconds was my moment of the match..stirring stuff..

Kilkenny

Coach
Fitting that in our last game at our current stadium we deliver a performance to remember. It was an incredible performance everything that we have been about on this journey over this past five years we just nailed it.

Latest posts