What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v Souths Preliminary Final

Fangs

Coach
Burgess
Tatola
Havili
Arrow
Johnstone

Could all be out,

Bomb the back 3 and an easy win

They are going to do it tough. I agree it's a simple game plan.

Souths will have to be perfect next week. Need to have a huge lift in their performance.

Anyone expecting an easy win is kidding themselves. Very few finals matches by us over the years has been won by a big margin. Most of our recent wins have been tight.

We are defending premiers every team has lifted against us this year. It is also a GF re-match in a preliminary final. There is a bit of spite between the two teams. Whoever Souths pick in their line-up they will fight.
I expect Souths will stay us for a large portion of the match before us finishing stronger.
If we start strong and do our thing we win.

Munky

Coach
Johnson and arrow will play there coach says there right .Havili they will wait and see scans .tatola will get a fine

AJ and Arrow will be playing injured though

We saw what it did to our attack last year having busted players.

I'm not sure Souths will be able to go to a more conservative game plan.

Panther Pete

Juniors
I was relieved when the Roosters and Storm got eliminated in week 1 and was hoping the Sharks would get up last night. I don’t think it will be an easy game against the Bunnies but if we make it thru to the GF I hope we play the Cowboys.

Iamback

Coach
AJ and Arrow will be playing injured though

We saw what it did to our attack last year having busted players.

I'm not sure Souths will be able to go to a more conservative game plan.

Nope Souffs have only one way, Rain expected too given the expansive footy they like will hurt them

mxlegend99

Referee
Burgess
Tatola
Havili
Arrow
Johnstone

Could all be out,

Bomb the back 3 and an easy win
Burgess is the only one of these guys who will be missing.

Tatola only got a fine. The others will play even if not 100% just as our guys did last year.

Munky

Coach
Burgess is the only one of these guys who will be missing.

Tatola only got a fine. The others will play even if not 100% just as our guys did last year.

As I mentioned above are Souths able to win a game scoring eight points?

Lower body injuries will likely impact acceleration and explosiveness.

Iamback

Coach
As I mentioned above are Souths able to win a game scoring eight points?

Lower body injuries will likely impact acceleration and explosiveness.

Arrow is on the Kiks/Luai side. A sore groin is going to limit his movement and across the 80 mins, They will work him over

Smug Panther

First Grade
Can definitely see Souths grubbing it up especially once the game is gone. Who's the hardest merkin we have in reggies or Fleg? Might be an idea to put them in Salmon's spot just in case we in to sacrifice someone.

Latest posts