What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Nealo 12

Bench
I think Kenny will be fine. He was engaging the markers quite well last Saturday which was a big improvement; he is continuing to develop. His service off the ground needs to improve and this was a key issue in our attack inside the 10 last week. I see us needing to score more long range tries this season.

We also missed Kiks (and Martin) on Saturday as we were getting little punch from our edges; they generally help to generate quick PTBs.
We missed Edwards organising the defence

Wb1234

Referee
We also didn’t read the occasion well with our warm up in the sheds and Gus reving up the StHelens team with that stupid comment, but hey we should own it and prepare better next time
It’ll make Penrith more focussed on the real trophy not a Mickey Mouse one

Valheru

Coach
I know we all had a bit of a chuckle over the WCC but it would be pure folly to write Penrith off based on that.

If Edwards plays, they win.

They will still finish top 4 and could still even finish first. I think what the WCC did make obvious though, is they won't roll through the competition like they did last year. There will be more teams capable of challenging them and they will be involved in a greater number of tight games resulting in more losses.

They are still one of the candidates to win the comp as opposed to the obvious candidate.

The Predictor

Juniors
Buddy my mate made me wear a parra jersey at the grand final

you guys could’ve at least put in a good 20 mins to cover the 300 dollar tickets and having people think I am an eels fan
I agree, and feel for u, after the 20 minute mark it was a disaster…