What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Koroisau and Kikau deserved to be part of the 3peat more than any other player in the league deserves one premiership or another one. They're victims of the salary cap, and Bunniesman calls for more intrusion into how the teams run?

If Penrith win again next year, it'll be BS that Crichton won't be there.
All water under the bridge but we don't fall 16 behind with Api in the side

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Parramatta have at least removed the toxic element of politics that was ruining the joint. They just need to get more rugby league smart on how to do things. And lift themselves up to the standard Penrith have now set.

Gee I hope so. I mean there was potential there but its slipped off a little bit. They were up there for a while but this year they went backwards, no excuses for and injuries and suspensions.

Looking at whats coming through didnt see much in NSW Cup but there seems to be some hope with the Flegg side doing well and SG Ball winning the comp.

😂😂 A vape... wow he triggers everyone so easily

It's more that advertising of vaping stuff is illegal (iirc) now in NSW. The law was changed earlier this year. As such it could have legal implications for him, which is what probably generated the article.

Iamback

Coach
It's more that advertising of vaping stuff is illegal (iirc) now in NSW. The law was changed earlier this year. As such it could have legal implications for him, which is what probably generated the article.

Again as opposed to the worse stuff people are doing on social media, He is holding a vape. Not saying 'everyone have this or anything like that. A vast majority wouldn't even notice it

I seem to recall the media about 10-11 years hyping up other sports like AFL and Soccer because of the new teams in the competitions and that more kids will play those sports over RL and mothers are worried about their sons playing such a rough sport. Of course a lot of diehard fans didnt buy that BS but the media keep hyping other sports that would potentially 'take over the west'. Then someone went in there to fix the club and identify the talent coming through.

Now look whats happened. 3 in a row, potentially 4. I see there are more clubs produced in the Penrith Junior RL.
I think Vicky Kicky house must surely be waking up to the fact that there is no future for Vicky Kicky in Western Sydney. If they aren't they are dumb