What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

I missed the game as I was getting to the ground to see the firsts v Bulldogs, I tapped the game as it was live on Fox and was going to watch it tonight. Now I don't have to watch it. As you say, we are still on top bra. The Panthers learnt last year that winning every game means nothing unless you win the last game of the season. Very similar to 90/91 Albo. Even the years end with the same digit and also looking like a replay just like Panthers/Canberra. Tough loss back in ‘90, I think also by 6 points. Royce has also spoken to the team about that leading to ‘91 so even that team sees the connection.

soc123_au

Staff member
I missed the game as I was getting to the ground to see the firsts v Bulldogs, I tapped the game as it was live on Fox and was going to watch it tonight. Now I don't have to watch it. As you say, we are still on top bra. The Panthers learnt last year that winning every game means nothing unless you win the last game of the season. Very similar to 90/91 Albo. Even the years end with the same digit and also looking like a replay just like Panthers/Canberra. Tough loss back in ‘90, I think also by 6 points. Royce has also spoken to the team about that leading to ‘91 so even that team sees the connection.
You were at the game yet managed to miss the Flegg & Cup scores that were displayed on both big screens all game?

Nealo 12

Bench
I started in the Panther Cubs program for kiddies. Even in kindergarten I got abused for being a Panther fan. We Panthers fans have suffered all our lives from bullies.

Penrith had the team and the form to win it last year, but put in a uncharacteristic, mistake riddled first half of the Grand Final which cruelled their chances. That is the one fear that they need to overcome in 2021. They are a year on and have a stronger squad than last season , and the halves have gone to another level. As for the Storm , they too are great team, but they too are yet to win anything without Cameron Smith at the helm. This will be their test if they make the GF.

Do Panthers have the depth to cover injuries that Strom have displayed in recent weeks? Because again, I feel this year’s Flag will be either Storm or Panthers, decided by availability of key personnel. We can only hope they both hit the big one with a fully fit list so that the winner is whichever side has that little bit extra on the day, because at full strength, I can’t split them.
So many holes in your bull $hit troll stories for those that grew up in Penrith ....Cubs program never existed go back to singing the praises of Remi Casty or whatever his name is .

soc123_au

Staff member
So many holes in your bull $hit troll stories for those that grew up in Penrith Cubs program never existed go back to singing the praises of Remey Casty
Bunniesman>>>>>>>>>>>Albert>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Moffo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The bloke with the Namibian friend>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>trolls not mentioned>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this bloke

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
I said last year that the Panthers remind me of the Eels from the early 80's. Something will have to go wrong for this line up not to win at least 2 or 3 premierships this decade.

You were at the game yet managed to miss the Flegg & Cup scores that were displayed on both big screens all game?

I got there late and then it was a real battle to get in because of the crowd.The Panthers are set to be without star hooker Api Koroisau after confirmation both 18th men for the Blues and Maroons will be ineligible to play for their clubs in Round 13. Its going to be very difficult for us to win this weekend. Still, WE are the NSW State of origin team.

The pursuit of premiership flags is the conclusion of building a great organisation.
The organisation that works to educate and build its employees up to be better people when they leave.
The Penrith Panther board has created this atmosphere in the background and its no fluke we are now the best team in NRL breaking the records of history. And it is also good for the players to have a bit of flair and ego..
Ego is not a dirty word.
Believe what you’ve seen and heard.
Apologies to Skyhooks.
Create a great organisation and success will follow.

Everyones a troll in your eyes. And that is half the problem with you people and your abuse and cyberbullying. Quite simply you are being abusive to someone who is the biggest Penrith Panthers fan in history and you don't realise that your actions are way out of line with current acceptable procedure on the internet. And Yes Sir, you are a CyberBully.

if youl hurt or laughing at others, then the joke has gone too far. If it continues even after you’ve been asked to stop and you upset someone, then this is cyberbullying.

Stopping cyberbullying is not just about calling out bullies, it’s also about recognising that everyone deserves respect – online and in real life.

That is a form of bullying too. We see how our great heroine Naomi Osaka is currently standing up to bullying by the press. She is so strong in her stance that she is prepared to sacrifice her future, her tournaments and money to get the point over that bullying of any time, in any way is unacceptable. That includes ignoring people. Penrith Panthers for a long time has listened to minorities, supported them and voiced our views about causes that meet Penrith Panther's values,

I and many Penrith Panther fans have been an outspoken advocate for racial justice, we have worn masks bearing the names of black victims of police brutality in the United States on our way to victory this year.

The Penrith Panthers identity is based partly on a myth of itself as a monoethnic area of New South Wales. This has fuelled the marginalization of the indigenous people in the past, as well as discrimination against ethnic immigrants.

It is time we made a stand against the white supremacists. The Penrith Panthers stand for diversity. In our team and in our core ideals. We will not accept any sort of bullying at all.

This site should take on the same ideology.

Nealo 12

Bench
That is a form of bullying too. We see how our great heroine Naomi Osaka is currently standing up to bullying by the press. She is so strong in her stance that she is prepared to sacrifice her future, her tournaments and money to get the point over that bullying of any time, in any way is unacceptable. That includes ignoring people. Penrith Panthers for a long time has listened to minorities, supported them and voiced our views about causes that meet Penrith Panther's values,

I and many Penrith Panther fans have been an outspoken advocate for racial justice, we have worn masks bearing the names of black victims of police brutality in the United States on our way to victory this year.

The Penrith Panthers identity is based partly on a myth of itself as a monoethnic area of New South Wales. This has fuelled the marginalization of the indigenous people in the past, as well as discrimination against ethnic immigrants.

It is time we made a stand against the white supremacists. The Penrith Panthers stand for diversity. In our team and in our core ideals. We will not accept any sort of bullying at all.

This site should take on the same ideology.
Cockadoodledoo to you too

GongPanther

Referee
I said last year that the Panthers remind me of the Eels from the early 80's. Something will have to go wrong for this line up not to win at least 2 or 3 premierships this decade.
Yeo's running style reminds me a little of Ray Price. And yea, we seem to have the settings in place for a few good years like the Parra era. Great times for them in the 1980's which I saw a good number of their finals and GF games at the SCG.

GongPanther

Referee
It's a bit hard when they have won 11 less premierships than that Dragons team.
That isn't the point. It's more of a stat to illustrate how well this team is performing. And has one can see, this team is doing something quite unique in these modern times.

big hit!

Bench
Plz don't insult BM. I havent read more than a sentence of this idiots posts after he claimed he was a Panthers fan.

Where's the Roosters fan 'Albert Rosenfeld' or whatever his name is gone? I think RRRR is the same poster, he's just moved onto the Penny Penrith Panthers :D

soc123_au

Staff member
Where's the Roosters fan 'Albert Rosenfeld' or whatever his name is gone? I think RRRR is the same poster, he's just moved onto the Penny Penrith Panthers :D
Albert liked to ramble on a bit, but nothing like this. The only similarity is they are both pretty well researched.

It’s interesting how people assess the Panthers by heralding their star players through their 13/17, as well as things like fitness, balance, teamwork and morale. And that’s all valid. But you hardly ever see Ivan Cleary credited for the current success. He is never the focus of media praise.

I’ve never seen a team on a winning streak and setting records where so little attention is paid to the coach (though he probably welcomes being out of the limelight). I know a lot of the current success can be put down to the junior system and good salary cap management, both of which owe a lot to Gus, but I think Cleary’s role in harnessing the talent in this team is being understated.

And yes, he will be very wary of things going awry later in the season, just based on last season, and perhaps his lost grand final with the Warriors.

Ivan Cleary is the best coach we have seen in the NRL for quite some time