What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Someone2

Juniors
On TikTok their are videos of Nathan’s under age little brother partying with the team and drinking alcohol

panthers should cop a massive fine I’m think 6figures for allowing minors to drink with the team

snickers007

Juniors
On TikTok their are videos of Nathan’s under age little brother partying with the team and drinking alcohol

panthers should cop a massive fine I’m think 6figures for allowing minors to drink with the team

The Storm drongos were too drunk to know what white powder they were snorting. Maybe the Panthers players are too drunk to know how old Jett is?

yobbo84

First Grade
Courtesy of Snickers007 in the Panthers forum in regard to Yeo.

Not a bad effort. Four missed tackles in tackles in four games, three of those games were against the best two attacking teams in the comp.

No errors and a lone penalty.

Truly the king of locks.

Murray was epic all Finals series.

Averages
Mins - 66
Running Metres - 138
Post Contact Metres - 41.33
Tackles - 40.33
Missed Tackles - 0.67
Errors - 0.33
Penalties - 0.67

Incredible.

Also, totals (remembering Yeo played an extra game):

Offloads - Murray 5, Yeo 1
Tackle Breaks - Murray 8, Yeo 7
Linebreaks - Murray 1, Yeo 1
Linebreak Assists - Murray 1, Yeo 0

Both exceptional locks but let's not pretend there's any sort of gap between the two.

soc123_au

Staff member

Link? Or are you just making shit up again?

soc123_au

Staff member

Averages
Mins - 66
Running Metres - 138
Tackles - 40.33
Missed Tackles - 0.67
Errors - 0.33
Penalties - 0.67

Incredible.

Both exceptional locks but let's not pretend there's any sort of gap between the two.
You missed the most important stat,

Premierships - Yeo 1, Murray 0

Sorry, couldn't resist.

You are right that both are fine players. I've said it before, but I think you would struggle to find a supporter of either side to want to swap either of them.

Someone2

Juniors
Seen it
Link? Or are you just making shit up again?
seen it on TikTok last night on the app couldn’t work out how to link it from the app to this website I tried.

the title of the video was something like “what is jett doing “and shows him drinking and dancing while kikau is singing

I’ll try and find it again later but it already had a couple of 100 comments and likes hopefully someone has saved it because the club would order it to be deleted as soon as they see it

Munky

Coach

Averages
Mins - 66
Running Metres - 138
Tackles - 40.33
Missed Tackles - 0.67
Errors - 0.33
Penalties - 0.67

Incredible.

Pretty remarkable for both.

Offloads the only real difference, although Yeo's game is about engaging the defence and passing before the line. Murray's passing is usually after contact.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Seen it

seen it on TikTok last night on the app couldn’t work out how to link it from the app to this website I tried.

the title of the video was something like “what is jett doing “and shows him drinking and dancing while kikau is singing

I’ll try and find it again later but it already had a couple of 100 comments and likes hopefully someone has saved it because the club would order it to be deleted as soon as they see it
The real crime is someone called their kid Jett!

Blues Riff

Bench

Seen it

lol@parra

The_Frog

First Grade
Seen it

1.How old is the kid?
2. Was it really alcohol? The Munster defence. Dancing I'm led to believe is legal at any age unless you're Nathan Cleary.
3. It is not unlawful for a person under 18 to consume alcohol on private property, with parental permission and under adult supervision. You don't like doing research before you shoot off at the mouth, do you old mate. You should, it would stop you looking like a goose quite so often.