What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

MugaB

Coach
Parra to be booted from the comp. Same with Tigers. Dogs the true inner west team they can stay.

Western Sydney Panthers. The future of Rugby League.
Just add the reserve grade panthers side as no.18... simple call them south penrith cubs, same colors, and wear an alternate strip when we play each other..... theyll still be able to beat the tigers and dogs

GongPanther

Referee
Parra to be booted from the comp. Same with Tigers. Dogs the true inner west team they can stay.

Western Sydney Panthers. The future of Rugby League.
Can't help thinking that down the line, it will be the Dogs that will eventually fold.

MugaB

Coach
42-6, Never in doubt
Penrith Lite
Gluten free, Sodium reduced Penrith
Ethically sourced Penrith
I can't believe it's not PENRITH
@The Silverdale Phantom,

Funnily enough, cameron ciraldo is getting quite a bit of praise at the moment, i don't think other clubs/fans realise that its not just ciraldo thats made this riff team world beaters, its a lot to do with Ivan... not sure if anyone remembers but Warriors made a Grand final a decade ago... and if you can make a team like that perform that well, you must be an elite coach... fk me imagine they won it... the smugness on Ivans face would be permanent.... like the joker
Screenshot_20220613-075926_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
42-6, Never in doubt

@The Silverdale Phantom,

Funnily enough, cameron ciraldo is getting quite a bit of praise at the moment, i don't think other clubs/fans realise that its not just ciraldo thats made this riff team world beaters, its a lot to do with Ivan... not sure if anyone remembers but Warriors made a Grand final a decade ago... and if you can make a team like that perform that well, you must be an elite coach... fk me imagine they won it... the smugness on Ivans face would be permanent.... like the joker
View attachment 62666
Truth be told, no one at wt has any issue with Ivans actual coaching.

I don’t have any issue with his actual coaching (aside from rare and isolated episodes) I just query whether or not he’s a fit and proper person to be part of the wider league family based on his decision to abandon his post early.

He let down too many people and so far as I am aware, he’s never shown any actual public remorse or insight.

Then I think his relative inaction over the many off field troubles last year also paints him in a very poor light. There was little sign of responsibility or stewardship and Nate’s public support of his perverted sex criminal selfish brotherly mate reflected very poorly on the personal values of all concerned.

Ive been on the fringes of Panther royalty for a long time. These are people with very strong personal values, morals and compassion. They’ve been humiliated and embarrassed. Winning has never been everything. Winning with honour is infinitely more valued.

That just my honest opinion.

For balance, my strident and unrelenting attack on Lee H and the WT board makes my thoughts about Ivan present as nothing short of the highest of praise. They are irresponsible, incompetent, unaccountable and spin and misrepresent things to the extent that would make Nixon or Clinton blush.

So I agree with you.

But from everything I know and understand about the game, CC is the cats whiskers, and will hopefully bring the amazing smug success to Concord.

Last edited:
Garner is a good buy for smug.

The ultimate utility, he should make good impact with his speed and he’s solid and not injury prone.

My “realistic purchase” of smug for west tigers, would be all in for Edwards

He had yet another unbridled blinder yesterday.

His direction in defence is very powerful and precise. Very important for fullbacks.

You can have your teddys and guthos, I like my fullbacks as competent mistake-free workhorses.

SOS off the bench, rotate with Brooks.