What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

myrrh ken

First Grade
What were the roads like?

My local roads in the Blue Mountains have craters all over the place due to all the rain.

Not ideal when going 55km/hr down a hill...
its marketed as a gravel bike ride. unsealed roads, bit of single track, going through some farms. need big fat tires and a steel perenium. I took it easy on the downhills for sure.

Tiger5150

Bench
Thieving bastards, not content with stealing our coach, now they've stolen our Marco!

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/g...m/news-story/0ce9bc3f2729db8744718a8d5cc31146

620e2cc09e31567935d2bf01c334c1ba

EBHhgLEVUAAH0Td

fa3b3b8f4a61c4ad6a1721c7317b5319

Pantherjim.

Referee
Go Kenty!!!

Let’s see, they’ve been on the piss all night with zero sleep (after celebrating the fact that they’ve done something for this club that’s never been done in our history - back to back premierships) - as is their right, and you and Kent want to take issue with innocuous shit they’ve said and posted on Social Media?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Let’s see, they’ve been on the piss all night with zero sleep (after celebrating the fact that they’ve done something for this club that’s never been done in our history - back to back premierships) - as is their right, and you and Kent want to take issue with innocuous shit they’ve said and posted on Social Media?
lets be honest there condition had little to do with their general state of smugness and incredible lack of humility. I haven't ever seen any GF winning team carry on like these merkins this time. A certain type of breed this Panthers dynasty lol

Pantherjim.

Referee
lets be honest there condition had little to do with their general state of smugness and incredible lack of humility. I haven't ever seen any GF winning team carry on like these merkins this time. A certain type of breed this Panthers dynasty lol

Yeah, and am sure every Premiership winning club has simply been angelic during their post Grand Final piss ups.

Pull your head out of your arse!

Pantherjim.

Referee
I might be wrong but I feel like Penrith are the worst winners we've seen in a while. The "We're Parramatta's Dad" thing is pretty disrespectful and unsportsmanlike and I think Koroisau is a dog as well for laughing at his new team and their chances at winning a comp. If I was a Tigers fan I'd be booing him hardcore come round 1.

Then the story today about Dylan Edwards only being applauded by the Penrith reserves, Fisher-Harris proclaiming them the greatest Panthers side of all time just a whole lot of shitty behaviour from these guys.

They'll go good next year but Kikau, Api and O'Sullivan (As a reserve) are big losses for them. I personally hope someone humbles them.

Yeah every premiership winning club has been been saint-like in their post Grand Final piss ups except for Penrith.

Do you f*cking hear yourself?

Perth Red; are you K@nt’s alter ego? You’ve cranked the outrage meter up to 11.

Let’s go through their catalogue of sins:
- Fish saying ‘Parra are our sons’. A bit tone deaf, but carrying on the line of questioning the media peddled all week about big brother/little brother where Penrith were portrayed as little brother by many.
- Fish saying that they were the best Panther side of all time. Didn’t seem to bother Brandy and MG, and they have a horse in the race.
- Api making a sarcastic comment about his future employers. I actually think this was a bit wrong, but obviously Api isn’t a local junior so probably learned that somewhere else (my guess is Souths). Thank god we had the good sense to let him walk…
- Luai tweeting a positive post about a teammate, that used a word that if I used would be offensive, but for someone of his racial background is acceptable to use. I haven’t heard anyone from an Indigenous Australian or Africa/African-American background come out and say they were offended by the comment.

K@nt (and I assume you and others on his bandwagon) seem to also be offended by the team liking Top Gun and wearing aviator glasses. While no doubt a crime against the arts industry, presumably not a flogging offence.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yeah, and am sure every Premiership winning club has simply been angelic during their post Grand Final piss ups.

Pull your head out of your arse!
Most have the good grace to keep it behind closed doors, not when in front of a mic and a camera.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Perth Red; are you K@nt’s alter ego? You’ve cranked the outrage meter up to 11.

Let’s go through their catalogue of sins:
- Fish saying ‘Parra are our sons’. A bit tone deaf, but carrying on the line of questioning the media peddled all week about big brother/little brother where Penrith were portrayed as little brother by many.
- Fish saying that they were the best Panther side of all time. Didn’t seem to bother Brandy and MG, and they have a horse in the race.
- Api making a sarcastic comment about his future employers. I actually think this was a bit wrong, but obviously Api isn’t a local junior so probably learned that somewhere else (my guess is Souths). Thank god we had the good sense to let him walk…
- Luai tweeting a positive post about a teammate, that used a word that if I used would be offensive, but for someone of his racial background is acceptable to use. I haven’t heard anyone from an Indigenous Australian or Africa/African-American background come out and say they were offended by the comment.

K@nt (and I assume you and others on his bandwagon) seem to also be offended by the team liking Top Gun and wearing aviator glasses. While no doubt a crime against the arts industry, presumably not a flogging offence.
Im not offended and dont really give a sht tbh. But that doesn't change the fact they've come across as a bunch of merkins.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Lol the same Pamfers fans basking in the 'salt' would be testing their own perineums if any other side carried on the way they have. They're flogs, my dudes. They just happen to be excellent at footy.

Shame to see a decent fanbase flooded with f**kwits but I guess that's what happens when you're winning everything with a team of f**kwits.

And I wonder how many insults and “disrespect” (if you can call it that) was shown to the Bulldogs or any other club that got within a bee’s dick of the premiership in 1986 by Brett Kenny, Mick Cronin, Peter Stirling, Eric Grothe, Ray Price, Steve Ella, Peter Wynn etc during their post- Grand Final piss up?

The only difference being that there were no smart phones or social media to record it on back then, but you can bet your arse it happened.

Peter Wynn is the biggest hypocrite on planet earth for getting stuck into the current Penrith squad for their “disrespect” in their post Grand Final celebrations.

Pantherjim.

Referee
I don't have a problem with Penriths antics.
They won carry on however they like.

I don't support them so there behaviour doesn't concern me.

Parra have been gracious in defeat we lost to the better team. Been no bitching or whinging just got outplayed while not showing up for more then 5 mins either didn't help.

If they hate Parra that's fine.

Parra don't particularly like Penrith either so the feeling is mutual just like the local derby between Souths and Roosters.

Except I still feel like Panthers and Eels fans could sit down and have a beer together after a game.

Where I don't think the rabbits and Roosters fans could be trusted in the same room together.

Yeah, I dunno about that. In the lead up to the Grand Final, I read in an article somewhere that in terms of NRL supporters gear Parra Leagues were not letting anyone into the establishment wearing anything but Parramatta, NSW Blues or Kangaroos attire?

Granted, not all Parra fans are complete tribal f*ckwits to the extent of being anti-social and violent, but there has to be a reason for this?

In comparison, at Panthers - (last time I checked anyway) - Anyone was welcome wearing any club’s jersey they liked.

Latest posts