What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

StormChaser

First Grade
*People who cough and sneeze their f**king germs everywhere. Cover your mouth you germy pricks.

*People who think it's cute to let their toddler run all over the place blowing snot bubbles from their nose. It's not cute. Your baby looks like a troll. Go die!

* People who stare at your boobs when they talk to you. Rude! I don't stare at yours!

*People who don't indicate, people who do 5ks in the right hand land, look I could go on forever. Add yours.

The Preacher

First Grade
*Ladies that catch me checking out their boobs while I'm talking to them. It's a compliment that I noticed...........I think. ;-)
* Barpersons that can't pour a good beer.

t-ba

Post Whore
*Ladies that catch me checking out their boobs while I'm talking to them. It's a compliment that I noticed...........I think. ;-)
* Barpersons that can't pour a good beer.

There was one regular in a pub I worked at who I absolutely despised. With every beer, the tide went further out.

Joker's Wild

Coach
* People who park in driveways blocking the footpath

* People who dont give you a coutesy wave when you let them in your lane

* Arseholes who block the bike path despite hearing your bell and knowing you are trying to pass them

Sir Biffo

Bench
Fat merkins who moan about being fat despite doing no excercise and having a sh*t diet.

Bindi Irwin.

Didgi

* People who say they don't need your assistance, then ask one of your co-workers in the next isle.

* Anybody who has ever done a story on Bindi Irwin. (it's not her fault she's super famous)

* Paul Gallen

* One of my bosses. He's an awesome delegator :x

Didgi

People who complain about you staring at their tits, when their tits are staring at you

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
* People who stare at your boobs when they talk to you. Rude! I don't stare at yours!

Can I ask you, do you wear low cut tops or revealing clothes

I dont mean to get personal, but I hear women complaining about men staring at their boobies yet sometimes they are right out there and its hard not to. Isn't that the idea of wearing revealing clothes, to look sexy for the opposite sex.

Do you stare at men or parts of their bodies ?

And another thing, if men stare maybe its because they are impressed or attracted to you.

You dont see that as being flattering ?

Latest posts