What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

simmo1

First Grade
The first Saw was very good. 2 and 3 were very average, and I have not seen 4 and 5 (and don't really intend to).

To be honest, the whole slasher genre has become a bit ridiculous. Its all about seeing who can come up with the goriest deaths, rather than creating suspense and tension throughout the movie. The original Halloween stand head and shoulders above 95% of modern slasher movies, and only 4 people died.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Kiki said:
YES. AGREE WITH EVERYTHING.

you know that AILD guy on here, he's a storm fan, he had a link to his youtube channel and it was all sh*t like that but even worse. like women getting raped and getting their throats slit and stuff (actors, but still).

one charming clip had a woman having her limbs tied to four horses then ripped off while she was alive.

lovely.
Interesting. I need to see this for myself tbh.

AILD

Bench
Links plz...it's so i can er...get a better example of what the topic is...

it was a compilation of horror movie kills that i made. it wasnt actually real murder or torture. but my account deleted there awhile ago :lol: might still be on my hard drive tho.

Garts

Bench
people i want to hurt

whoever thinks it necessary to constantly flog the bloody Wallabies and their pretentious ads on Foxtel. also, the fact the cricket commentators are constantly talking about the WAGS is driving me mental.

I can not recall the ads, have to keep a eye out for them. Tbh the tri nations is coming up, of course they are going to flog them.

AILD

Bench
and btw kiki, how much of a f**king moron do you have to be to go to an account where the username is BTKGACYZODIAC...and click on a link that clearly said in the title "Horror movie gore and death scenes"....also it more then likely had a confirm birth date at the start of the clip. Dont click on a link that is titled horror movie gore and death scenes if you dont want to see that stuff! And noone was getting raped.

go back to being a groupie thats all your good for.

Kiki

First Grade
I can not recall the ads, have to keep a eye out for them. Tbh the tri nations is coming up, of course they are going to flog them.

they are for the Bledisloe i think?? its all like the All Blacks are the ARMY OF DARKNESSSS and the Wallabies are the ARMY OF LIIIIGHT.

i guess objectively they are good ads but i a) hate union and b) sick of seeing them.

AILD...i clicked on it because you spewing some hateful abuse at me about being a whore and i couldn't figure out why. but after seeing those videos it makes sense.

Garts

Bench
Dont think I have seen them, although not been watching much on Foxsports recently. I personally love the Bledisloe, cant wait for the game next weekend.

Bazal

Post Whore
they are for the Bledisloe i think?? its all like the All Blacks are the ARMY OF DARKNESSSS and the Wallabies are the ARMY OF LIIIIGHT.

Pfffft....everybody knows the Wallabies, ABs and Boks are all forces of evil and faggotry, and the Irish are fighting for the good, lead by the might of Sir Brian O'Driscoll :D

AILD

Bench

i guess objectively they are good ads but i a) hate union and b) sick of seeing them.

AILD...i clicked on it because you spewing some hateful abuse at me about being a whore and i couldn't figure out why. but after seeing those videos it makes sense.

You didnt have to watch the videos...thats my point. It was clearly titled "horror movie gore and death scenes"...i didnt force you to watch it. The part with the horse was about half way in...so you still continued to watch the video even after there was some gory crazy stuff??

If you dont like the cricket commentators...mute it. if you see the union ad on change the channel!.

and yes...because i like horror movies it makes me an abusive person. Your just a genius who wants to get onto players....trust me im not the one that thinks this! And the other people arent horror movie fans either...so it has nothing to do with my taste in movies.

Kiki

First Grade
where is your evidence that you, or others have that i'm a groupie or 'want to get it on with players'?? please, enlighten me.

AILD

Bench
anyone wants to see evidence they can just read through your posts...majority of them is groupie 101.

Kiki

First Grade
:lol:

wow. the whole theme of Errol has gone completely over your head.

no worries. the people that actually matter understand it.

AILD

Bench
:lol:

wow. the whole theme of Errol has gone completely over your head.

no worries. the people that actually matter understand it.

The people that matter? :lol:

either way...if you dont want to be "abused" put me on ignore. If you dont want to watch gory videos then dont go to links that have the words "GORE or DEATH" in the title....

Latest posts