What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Personal Attacks

Da Doctor

Juniors
Hi,

I am a massive St George Illawarra Dragons fan and love jumping onto this forum and reading threads about current Dragon related issues. What I do not like seeing is threads turning into personal slanging matches between posters.

I am not here to blame anyone, but I am sure we all get on here to have a balanced discussion about our team and we are never going to always agree, although I know it is possible to respect our differences of opinion in an adult way.

Let's just get on with enjoying and cheering on our Dragons by marching together!

BennyV

Referee
Wouldnt happen if everyone here just agreed with me and stopped arguing against my opinion...but thats not the case and they are all a bunch of shitmerkins.

The Nick

Bench
Hi,

I am a massive St George Illawarra Dragons fan and love jumping onto this forum and reading threads about current Dragon related issues. What I do not like seeing is threads turning into personal slanging matches between posters.

I am not here to blame anyone, but I am sure we all get on here to have a balanced discussion about our team and we are never going to always agree, although I know it is possible to respect our differences of opinion in an adult way.

Let's just get on with enjoying and cheering on our Dragons by marching together!

Welcome to the internet, son. We savage out hurr.

Dragon66

Juniors
Thank heavens for long memories. I remember the night of that fateful Amco Cup win...........just!

It's wonderful how so little is so important.

2016 - the year of the Shark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minh

First Grade
Hi,

Well said, however I am itching to have a crack at a few who posted here but Im showing restraint....again well said.

Latest posts