What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pet hates in gyms

Surely

Post Whore
I hate it when i get an erection in the shower and the other guy in there winks at me.

GB!

Juniors
I hate it when i get an erection in the shower and the other guy in there winks at me.

i hate when i get an erection from looking at the hot chick with her boobs almost hanging out, then she calls you a perve when she notices it!

Surely

Post Whore
i hate when i get an erection from looking at the hot chick with her boobs almost hanging out, then she calls you a perve when she notices it!

Just use some duct tape to tape it to your leg, if you have waxed thighs it doesnt hurt when you tear it off, well not a real lot.

Surely

Post Whore
I cant see why i liken it to placing your coat over a puddle of water so the lady doesnt get her shoes wet.

Thomas

First Grade
I was at the gym yesterday and this girl was working out on the bench press machine. I was sitting opposite her and noticed she had ear phones on turned up really loudly.

She then, mid-rep, let out the loudest fart I have heard in ages. Like the ones you do and you are sure you've not only ripped your pants but also a hole in the ozone layer. She didn't even blink. I just looked straight ahead and tried not to laugh but the girl working out next to me lost it completely.

Danish

Referee
Yep, there is nothing funnier than someone dropping their guts through strenuous exercise.

although if the offender is also mid-detox diet, the resulting odour tends to kill the hilarity, along with any plants, insects and low-flying birds in the area.

GuardDog

Juniors
haha yep typical prck tease she really loves the attention they all do
if u can be bothered find out her rego plate number then nxt time shes being a b!tch whisper to her that u know it then deny the whole thing if she tries to report you :D

Scorpio30

Bench
haha yep typical prck tease she really loves the attention they all do
if u can be bothered find out her rego plate number then nxt time shes being a b!tch whisper to her that u know it then deny the whole thing if she tries to report you :D

I didnt want to say...but its true.

Shorty

Staff member
I was at the gym yesterday and this girl was working out on the bench press machine. I was sitting opposite her and noticed she had ear phones on turned up really loudly.

She then, mid-rep, let out the loudest fart I have heard in ages. Like the ones you do and you are sure you've not only ripped your pants but also a hole in the ozone layer. She didn't even blink. I just looked straight ahead and tried not to laugh but the girl working out next to me lost it completely.

I strip paint off the walls when I drop my guts after I have a whey protein shake
LOL:lol::lol:

Tiny12

Juniors
ha ha this is funny!!
I hate people who have immaculate hair and wear designer cargo shorts and a pristine vest and those pristine plimsolls things...and they don't sweat. your goign to the gym not a night out!

I'm in on the BS chatting between sets too and people who discuss muscle definition in the mirrors in the change room.
I'm glad I left that gym, I will take roid munching juice heads any day!

Oh and when some one is on a punch bad...the merkin who whispers "yea I could have him" to his BS chatting mate..inbetween there sets!!

Shorty

Staff member
Honestly, I don't mind chatting...as long as it's not chatting to me while I'm jogging...because it's impossible.
But having a chat between sets for about 30 seconds is ok, proving they're not overly loud.

One thing I can't stand as a trainer, is other trainers who are, loud and obnoxious and I can't hear myself talk!

Snoochies

First Grade
2 hates,

Small man syndrome and fat women who keep doing the same thing over and over again!