What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pete Murray: Knucklehead

Slappy

Juniors
Wristy McSlashalot said:
Break down and cry, twig

Well what do we have here?
The President of the I wanna f**k Pete Murray Club!

Go f**k youself merkin!!!

slappy all you seem to dislike about pete murray is that he use to play union. Big deal. He's a popular musician being paid to play music.

hrundi99

First Grade
ucantseeme said:
I think it is great to have a high quality aussie artist performing his own original songs at the grand final.

Well who's replacing Pete Murray then?

Iafeta

Referee
Meh, I'm gonna get flamed for this... but I... I.... I.... I like Pete Murray's music

Better him then getting dudded by Billy Idol!!!

hrundi99

First Grade
Pete Murray is nothing more than an industry created "pleasant" guy who makes "pleasant" music which is not liable to offend anyone. He sells records because he gets airplay and people are put into a trance.

Mediocre music
Mediocre television
Mediocre films

They're all around us.

Iafeta

Referee
Meh, he reminds me a bit of Jack Johnson - I like Jack Johnson.

Then again, I like Metallica/Green Day etc (complete opposite). The only thing I can't stand is computerised danceesque Kylie style sh!t. I'm looking forward to seeing him go around.

innsaneink

Referee
hrundi99 said:
Pete Murray is nothing more than an industry created "pleasant" guy who makes "pleasant" music which is not liable to offend anyone. He sells records because he gets airplay and people are put into a trance.

Mediocre music
Mediocre television
Mediocre films

They're all around us.

:lol:

You f**kin tosser, what would we do without you.

hrundi99

First Grade
innsaneink said:
:lol:

You f**kin tosser, what would we do without you.

Truth hurts doesn't it, Ink?

You should be nice to me, I'm a bit closer to the Tigers fraternity now than you could imagine.

:cool:

The Tank

Bench
I don't mind his music - I don't really like it either. Anyway I'd rather have Pete Murray over Dame Edna and Australian Idol. The VicRules GF "entertainment" was embarassing.

lolesi

First Grade
I like Pete, he is good, but geez, i really cant see Feeler pumping up the crowd!

Ahh well, time will tell

raider_ktj

Juniors
Pete Murray is awesome! He's one of the most talented singer/songwriters around...
Him performing at the GF makes me even sadder that i'm not going :cry:

innsaneink

Referee
hrundi99 said:
Truth hurts doesn't it, Ink?

You should be nice to me, I'm a bit closer to the Tigers fraternity now than you could imagine.

:cool:

Truth hurts?

You dickhead, you think you know every f**kin thing.

What do you care if different ppl like different things.....

Your type really sh*t me....when you grow up you'll realise what a fool you are.

Slappy said:
As many of you know, this arsewipe is going to be the entertainment at the grand final!
Why of all the mediocre talent in this country do we need some 1st class ring-licker who used to play that rugby yawnion farce!

Pete Murray, is without doubt, the most boring whiney pissant that walks the earth. He sounds just like an ex-rugby union player trying to sing!

I reckon Tracy Chapman would fire up the crowd more than that Murray jerkoff!
f**k him off immediately!

So who do you propose to be a better option? delta goodrem?

Latest posts